polish peoples

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Stubble wrote:I think, in all seriousness, misunderstanding the musings here as racism only weakens our resolve against genuine racism, which is rare.

So rare, I've only ever witnessed in passing, usually amongst young people. And they were probably just trying to garner attention. I see very little genuine prejudice in this country because the standard of living is very high. Everyone is well looked after.

What are we jealous of, or what do we covet of yours, Ahmed? From the outside, it looks like you've landed on your feet in life, and are to be taken care of. Many here won't have had that privilege, so there may be a resentment of the fact that someone is picking up the bills for your extravagance. But not for your race.

After all, there are quite a few nice, generous individuals with your skin tone!
The sheer hilarity of your level of ignorance coupled with chronic stupidity here made me chuckle, Will.

Have you been asleep for all or most of your life? Have you not heard about what's been happening since the referendum?

I suggest you wake up. The people who swung the vote towards leaving the EU were the racists who are 'fed up' of people coming here wanting to do the jobs they would rather sponge off the social than bother to do themselves. They see these hard working immigrants who actually have a purpose in life and suddenly it gets their backs up.

I've seen plenty of racism and I'm not talking about on this board or even directed at me. Englishman walks into a steakhouse and is having a drink, a group of eastern Europeans walk in and he starts mouthing off about not wanting to drink with those 'cunts' and how he can't enjoy a pint in his local without a bunch of those 'Polish tossers' so he's leaving! That's nothing, people are being killed for their race YES IN BRITAIN!

Funnily enough, the 'Ninjas' get a massive amount of criticism, some of them are so well wrapped up on their heads that you can't even see their eyes. That, ironically, makes me think of you since you're obviously well blinkered when it comes to the reality of race relations!

I mean how much more blatant can it be when the right wing racists are all over the news on a daily basis? EDL, Britain First?! Oh, I forgot that Labour MP didn't die because some racist wanker wasn't happy with her attitude towards the EU and immigrants, did she??

I'll repeat for the benefit of people who may not know why I'm actually in this country... I was born here, my father came here as a qualified doctor having been made a refugee in his early childhood by the Israel/Palestine invasion thanks to the Balfour Treaty which was signed off after WW2. Effectively, Britain gave my father's homeland away to the Zionist terrorists who founded Israel. If anyone has a problem with a Palestinian migrating to live here, I suggest they do some research and swallow some Humble Pie once they realise what they've done - and keep doing.

If you don't want immigrants, leave other peoples' countries alone! March with the protesters! Jeremy Corbyn did! How dare anyone moan about people fleeing Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya when they were perfectly happy living in their homelands before NATO (which Britain is a big part of for those of you who don't know) went in to destroy them in order to plunder resources and fool the masses about some 'war on terror'!

News channels and papers in this country and the west in general merely churn out the propaganda required to keep the mass population under control and well entertained so that they can maintain CONTROL whilst making everyone believe they are free and can do as they please. Yes, we are so FREE since these 'terrorist' attacks that any one of us can just be plucked off the street by a policeman and be held without charge indefinitely. Rather like Guantanamo Bay!

There are a lot of things I like about Britain but foreign policy, media lies and hypnosis are disgraceful, as is shielding of politicians who are known to have committed sexual crimes against children.

I wonder how many of you are naive enough to believe Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed weren't murdered and that the physically impossible official story of what happened on 9/11 is true?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

would you be happy for your parents to read all your posts on this site? it seems like you may need to go and see your doctor and sooner rather than later because it is evident that you need psychological help. that is not a dig either!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:would you be happy for your parents to read all your posts on this site? it seems like you may need to go and see your doctor and sooner rather than later because it is evident that you need psychological help. that is not a dig either!
Yes I would. My mum died 3 years ago but her English wasn't great anyway. Dad would agree, so would people with open minds, not programmed ones like yours.

Would you be happy to tell your parents that you're a troll and that you follow some guy around who you think is a total loser? I think they'd tell you to sort yourself out if you did!
CJS

Post by CJS »

Can't this guy just be banned under all his names and repeatedly if he creates more. First he posts a long winded tear stained goodbye forever post. Within barely a week he is back at it with his lectures and sermons longer than the Bible. I mean where does he find the time, has he nothing better he could be doing? Nobody else seems to post in this patronising manner. Unless he's some kind of renound academic or business millionaire that I'm not aware of. Surely such David Icke style ramblings you would be better off shouting at people in the middle of the city centre rather than polluting a fruit machine message board. Starting to get hard to read and I don't usually bother that much anyway.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i was referring to your use of fucking cunt this, fucking cunt that and descension into pure anger and apparently heading towards a breakdown. i think you'd be ashamed of yourself and he'd prob at least sit you down for a chat.

get past calling me your troll you fool, anyone can see i am an active member on here and generally post replies on most threads. i actually had zero discord with you before you "turned nasty". i very much doubt anyone on here hates you but whereas before you were reasonably entertaining and likeable, you now come across as someone much more sinister that makes the atmosphere on this site feel uneasy and unpleasant.
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Amazing how these junior members are obsessed with me.

What's sinister about objecting to racism?

I make the atmosphere on this site feel uneasy and unpleasant? Care to explain? I think you've been smoking something or eating magic mushrooms.

So my knowing what's really going on in the world and the real agenda behind things which you accept to be 'just because' makes me a bad, unlikable person? The fact that I question why countries like ours spend billions to bomb others which are no threat to us 'just to spread democracy' (and displace millions) when we can't even afford to sort out our potholes, according to the Conservatives; that makes me some evil person, does it?

I'm sure I do come across as condescending towards you because there is no doubt you are a fool who has all the energy to rant at me on here but none to face and confront the real issues which affect everyone's everyday lives in this country and the world!

You make it sound like I stick up for terrorists! That I want Shariah Law in Britain! WTF? OPEN YOUR EYES YOU BLOODY BUFFOON! If you have ANY intelligence, your next post will be an admission of misjudgement coupled with a sincere apology (which I will be happy to accept and let bygones be bygones).
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:Can't this guy just be banned under all his names and repeatedly if he creates more. First he posts a long winded tear stained goodbye forever post. Within barely a week he is back at it with his lectures and sermons longer than the Bible. I mean where does he find the time, has he nothing better he could be doing? Nobody else seems to post in this patronising manner. Unless he's some kind of renound academic or business millionaire that I'm not aware of. Surely such David Icke style ramblings you would be better off shouting at people in the middle of the city centre rather than polluting a fruit machine message board. Starting to get hard to read and I don't usually bother that much anyway.
Crawl back into your hole or your other not-so-junior account, you pathetic saddo! If you can't handle reading about what's really going on in the world, go and read a Beano or Dandy.

If you want Fruitchat to be about fruit machines, POST SOMETHING relevant to them and await a discussion...... you'll be waiting for a long time!

Don't hold your breath.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Ruler of The World wrote:Amazing how these junior members are obsessed with me.

So my knowing what's really going on in the world and the real agenda behind things which you accept to be 'just because' makes me a bad, unlikable person? The fact that I question why countries like ours spend billions to bomb others which are no threat to us 'just to spread democracy' (and displace millions) when we can't even afford to sort out our potholes, according to the Conservatives; that makes me some evil person, does it?
YOU know fuck all about what is really hapening, it is YOU that is brainwashed.
YOU are a disgrace to this country and the armed forces that PROTECT YOU!

For someone who hates this site, you do your fair share of posting shite, why don't you fuck off and post on a board that better suites your interests????

If you posted a fraction of the drivel you post here on any other board, you'd have been banned a long time ago..
Ruler of The World

buzzer wrote:YOU know fuck all about what is really hapening, it is YOU that is brainwashed.
YOU are a disgrace to this country and the armed forces that PROTECT YOU!

For someone who hates this site, you do your fair share of posting shite, why don't you fuck off and post on a board that better suites your interests????

If you posted a fraction of the drivel you post here on any other board, you'd have been banned a long time ago..

Exactly the sort of response I'd expect from yet another mind numbed fool.

I am 'the bad guy' because I am:

* Anti war, especially when the war is based on lies
* Anti racism
* Anti terrorism (terrorism takes place every day in Palestine)
* Against government lies and staged events that take away the liberties of civilians and make it legal to hold ANYONE without charge INDEFINITELY
* Anti vicious, lying media

I have said that all people are equal, regardless of race and that everyone is an individual.

What an evil man all of the above makes me!

If you want to believe that all of the NATO countries REALLY want to spend BILLIONS just for the sake of 'spreading democracy' to a bunch of people their respective governments obviously don't actually give a shit about, go ahead! There is always an agenda and something in it for those who are attacking. Even the BBC has been caught out staging reports in Syria which were all acted out for the cameras to gain public to support British involvement there.

Can someone please remind me again why Iraq and Afghanistan were attacked after 9/11? Why was it not OK for Iraq to invade Kuwait but fine for Saudi Arabia to bomb the hell out of Yemen at the moment? If ISIS were really 'Muslims terrorists' why haven't they ever attacked Israel, especially when they're sitting just around the corner from the place?

Perhaps you don't know that Britain is the second largest weapons exporter in the world? Perhaps there always needs to be a reason to keep making weapons and selling them off - they're not much good when there's world peace!

Maybe if you actually answered my questions you'd realise who is brainwashed and who isn't!?
All we are told about all the ongoing wars at the moment is lies!
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:Crawl back into your hole or your other not-so-junior account, you pathetic saddo! If you can't handle reading about what's really going on in the world, go and read a Beano or Dandy.

If you want Fruitchat to be about fruit machines, POST SOMETHING relevant to them and await a discussion...... you'll be waiting for a long time!

Don't hold your breath.
What has my account being so called junior got to do with anything? I often read the boards on here but don't usually post. If I posted more often about for instance who I thought was responsible for 9/11 and Princess Dianas death (on a fruit machine forum) would that make me more 'senior' and give me more credibility in your eyes? Let me be clear, I don't know who you are, what you look like or how old you are. I have only got a general impression from seeing your posts and replies to them. Like many people I imagine I just find your lecturing tone and mystifying superiority complex quite grating. For the record I think Princess Diana, who was constantly dangerously hounded by paparazzi, died in a car accident whilst her chauffeur was over the drink driving limit. Sadly car accidents are part of the risk we all carry going about our day to day business as we weren't designed to be travelling at 100 mph. I also believe that 9/11 was the actions of a terrorist group involving aeroplanes. There have been incidents before (Lockerbie for example) and since of terrorists using aircraft to cause mass death. No doubt there would be many more but for security measures in place. I feel I am entitled to express that opinion which is accepted by most sane people as the reality. The problem comes with the ease and the dismissive nature that you blast people and railroad them into your let's be kind and say 'opinion' on the matter. Let people be stop blasting them like you are some kind of authority on such matters. You're words carry no authority, your shit don't smell sweeter than others. What's that? You don't care this, you couldn't give a fck that. These are wasted words no doubt as someone like you always likes to think they've had the last word. Stop calling people saddos when you're as a grown man telling people to go and rim each other. Come on man give up its over. You went out in grand style with a big goodbye and good riddance and then made yourself look even more ridiculous by not even managing a week. Stick to it. People have no time for you. You come across as angry frustrated and bitter. Your posts are so cringeworthy it reminds me when I first started watching the office. Come on mate no more politics no more posts.
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:Crawl back into your hole or your other not-so-junior account, you pathetic saddo! If you can't handle reading about what's really going on in the world, go and read a Beano or Dandy.

Don't hold your breath.
What has my account being so called junior got to do with anything? I often read the boards on here but don't usually post. If I posted more often about for instance who I thought was responsible for 9/11 and Princess Dianas death (on a fruit machine forum) would that make me more 'senior' and give me more credibility in your eyes? Let me be clear, I don't know who you are, what you look like or how old you are. I have only got a general impression from seeing your posts and replies to them. Like many people I imagine I just find your lecturing tone and mystifying superiority complex quite grating. For the record I think Princess Diana, who was constantly dangerously hounded by paparazzi, died in a car accident whilst her chauffeur was over the drink driving limit. Sadly car accidents are part of the risk we all carry going about our day to day business as we weren't designed to be travelling at 100 mph. I also believe that 9/11 was the actions of a terrorist group involving aeroplanes. There have been incidents before (Lockerbie for example) and since of terrorists using aircraft to cause mass death. No doubt there would be many more but for security measures in place. I feel I am entitled to express that opinion which is accepted by most sane people as the reality. The problem comes with the ease and the dismissive nature that you blast people and railroad them into your let's be kind and say 'opinion' on the matter. Let people be stop blasting them like you are some kind of authority on such matters. You're words carry no authority, your shit don't smell sweeter than others. What's that? You don't care this, you couldn't give a fck that. These are wasted words no doubt as someone like you always likes to think they've had the last word. Stop calling people saddos when you're as a grown man telling people to go and rim each other. Come on man give up its over. You went out in grand style with a big goodbye and good riddance and then made yourself look even more ridiculous by not even managing a week. Stick to it. People have no time for you. You come across as angry frustrated and bitter. Your posts are so cringeworthy it reminds me when I first started watching the office. Come on mate no more politics no more posts.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:What has my account being so called junior got to do with anything? I often read the boards on here but don't usually post. If I posted more often about for instance who I thought was responsible for 9/11 and Princess Dianas death (on a fruit machine forum) would that make me more 'senior' and give me more credibility in your eyes? Let me be clear, I don't know who you are, what you look like or how old you are. I have only got a general impression from seeing your posts and replies to them. Like many people I imagine I just find your lecturing tone and mystifying superiority complex quite grating. For the record I think Princess Diana, who was constantly dangerously hounded by paparazzi, died in a car accident whilst her chauffeur was over the drink driving limit. Sadly car accidents are part of the risk we all carry going about our day to day business as we weren't designed to be travelling at 100 mph. I also believe that 9/11 was the actions of a terrorist group involving aeroplanes. There have been incidents before (Lockerbie for example) and since of terrorists using aircraft to cause mass death. No doubt there would be many more but for security measures in place. I feel I am entitled to express that opinion which is accepted by most sane people as the reality. The problem comes with the ease and the dismissive nature that you blast people and railroad them into your let's be kind and say 'opinion' on the matter. Let people be stop blasting them like you are some kind of authority on such matters. You're words carry no authority, your shit don't smell sweeter than others. What's that? You don't care this, you couldn't give a fck that. These are wasted words no doubt as someone like you always likes to think they've had the last word. Stop calling people saddos when you're as a grown man telling people to go and rim each other. Come on man give up its over. You went out in grand style with a big goodbye and good riddance and then made yourself look even more ridiculous by not even managing a week. Stick to it. People have no time for you. You come across as angry frustrated and bitter. Your posts are so cringeworthy it reminds me when I first started watching the office. Come on mate no more politics no more posts.
LOL

Diana and her fiance died but her bodyguard didn't. Diana got to hospital far later than she should have, her death was planned and she knew it herself. But ignorant people like you couldn't give a toss about what a perfectly sane woman knew was going to happen to her! She was just being paranoid - but she's dead as she expected to be.

The twin towers were loaded with explosives and a controlled demolition was carried out on them and the other tower which was never hit by anything, just collapsed?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Yes, these new, state of the art buildings, supposedly the most secure in the modern city of New York, made with reinforced steel 'just collapsed due to extreme heat'! How believable!

Aeroplanes have flimsy aluminium wings, yet they were able to pierce through reinforced steel on this occasion, aha! It doesn't matter what supposed speed they were travelling at, its like saying a giant plane made of candy floss ripped through a building. Oh, and then there's the supposed speed the planes were travelling at at low altitude which is physically impossible, the fact that there was a training exercise taking place that very morning in which the pilots in the planes that would normally be scrambled to such an incident had no idea what was going on as they were on other 'training exercises'. What a coincidence. Yes, hijacked planes were free to roam around the sky for ages with no consequences in one of the most important cities in one of the world's highest security nations. The 'plane that hit the Pentagon' no one has ever found any traces of! All makes sense!

If you want to believe in the official story utter nonsense and that it justified attacking countries that had nothing to do with it, killing and making millions homeless and wrecking decades of development, go ahead. Why wasn't Saudi Arabia bombed for 9/11? Hmmmmmmm.

The scientific facts are what separate people like you from me, you're delusional and gullible whereas I am living in the real world where buildings worth billions don't just fall down as they did because of heat. Especially not the one that nothing hit!

Do your research and stop believing such ridiculous nonsense.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

I am a fool???

You know nothing about me, so making assumptions as per the rest of your drivel...

All people are equal, regardless of race and that everyone is an individual

Strange statement from some who uses " ruler of the world" as a username!!

I think you'll find that you are racist, you think you are better then us .

I think you need to open your eyes and reign in your ego..

Why don't you fuck off as promised....
Ruler of The World

buzzer wrote:I am a fool???

You know nothing about me, so making assumptions as per the rest of your drivel...

All people are equal, regardless of race and that everyone is an individual

Strange statement from some who uses " ruler of the world" as a username!!

I think you'll find that you are racist, you think you are better then us .

I think you need to open your eyes and reign in your ego..

Why don't you fuck off as promised....
The name is nothing to do with me. If you weren't so selective about which of my posts you read you would know that.

Your statements are stupid and therefore you, as the person who posts them, either are stupid or just like making stupid statements.

I am not racist at all, I don't think I am above anyone, I would simply like to wake people up and to make them question the nonsense we are told.

People should be believing the truth, not what they are told is the truth. I have gone into some detail about some of the lies we have been told and I notice you've not had anything to say in response. Instead you just resort to more insults and hating. Many people being so susceptible to believing these media lies we are told is the reason our tyrannical governments (throughout the world, not just UK) are able to do as they please with tax payers' money and our rights in general. Can you really not see it? Can you really not object to what they are doing? You're quite happy to be locked up for nothing or to have that happen to a family member or close friend? You think it is morally right for every tax payer to contribute to lining the pockets of fat cat weapons manufacturers in order to destroy innocent peoples' homes and lives for reasons that are manufactured which are as lethal as the weapons?

If things were turned around and it was us getting bombed due to lies, maybe you'd understand.
Ruler of The World

Here's the CNN reporter ON THE DAY AT THE PENTAGON:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Bn_CC_mrg

Here's the BBC reporting the UNTOUCHED tower 7 has collapsed BEFORE it has collapsed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ