polish peoples

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

The PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY of 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoqwUVOxHE
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Ruler of The World wrote:The name is nothing to do with me. If you weren't so selective about which of my posts you read you would know that.

Your statements are stupid and therefore you, as the person who posts them, either are stupid or just like making stupid statements.

I am not racist at all, I don't think I am above anyone, I would simply like to wake people up and to make them question the nonsense we are told.

People should be believing the truth, not what they are told is the truth. I have gone into some detail about some of the lies we have been told and I notice you've not had anything to say in response. Instead you just resort to more insults and hating. Many people being so susceptible to believing these media lies we are told is the reason our tyrannical governments (throughout the world, not just UK) are able to do as they please with tax payers' money and our rights in general. Can you really not see it? Can you really not object to what they are doing? You're quite happy to be locked up for nothing or to have that happen to a family member or close friend? You think it is morally right for every tax payer to contribute to lining the pockets of fat cat weapons manufacturers in order to destroy innocent peoples' homes and lives for reasons that are manufactured which are as lethal as the weapons?

If things were turned around and it was us getting bombed due to lies, maybe you'd understand.
What age are you?
Should you not be st school?

As previously stated try finding a board interested in your drivel , then you might find someone willing to debate.

Last time I checked the site was called fruitchat not fruit cakes!

And while we are at it if my posts are stupid making me stupid,
Your posts are insulting, immature , inaccurate and irrelevant, making YOU a total dickhead!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

There ought to be a way of blocking posts from 'contributors' whose opinions people routinely disagree with.

But sadly there isn't.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Ruler of The World

buzzer wrote:What age are you?
Should you not be st school?

As previously stated try finding a board interested in your drivel , then you might find someone willing to debate.

Last time I checked the site was called fruitchat not fruit cakes!

And while we are at it if my posts are stupid making me stupid,
Your posts are insulting, immature , inaccurate and irrelevant, making YOU a total dickhead!
You ask about my age and comment on my level of maturity then you write that last paragraph. Hilarious.

If you want to go on believing lies and being a sheep, feel free.
Ruler of The World

Oscar wrote:There ought to be a way of blocking posts from 'contributors' whose opinions people routinely disagree with.

But sadly there isn't.
No one is forced to read anyone's posts!
CJS

Post by CJS »

Yeah so basically if you don't agree with the zany crackpot opinions of this enlightened super intelligent obvious winner in life Ruler then it must mean that you believe lies and are a sheep. Let's face it he is a internationally recognised academic on such matters and him being in the know with his inside knowledge renders all others as not worthy of him. We are mere mortals compared to this all around legend winner. I just can't believe he wastes his time on such matters 15/20 years after they happened on a fruit machine message board. This guy with his knowledge could easily oust Paxman or Dimbleby off there presenting seats and give these politicians some proper questions.
topcat

Post by topcat »

Ahmed - I looked at your conspiracy theory links regarding 9/11 - whats funny is how you can aspire to be intelligent yet in the same paragraph consider these redneck theories to have any credit!!! I`m not in the Illuminati but I`d love to know where you get your theories from?? Is your doctor slipping some form of psychotic material in your beers?

Back to the topic of fruit machines - how are you getting on with your empty!!!!
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Ruler of The World wrote:The PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY of 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoqwUVOxHE
Ah well, I take it all back.
If its on youtube, then it must be true...

some other youtube vids you should view (if you havn't already)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9iKcEUNXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLQwLdJHg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eraNZHM1to
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Ruler of The World wrote:No one is forced to read anyone's posts!
I agree, but it would still be good to have a way of blocking certain content.

By 'certain content' I mean most of what you have posted on here over the last few months. What you hope to achieve by embarrassing yourself is anybodies guess. You appear to be firmly on the path to utter hopelessness, and for your sake I hope you wake up one day soon and realise how low you have sunk in life and do something positive to change it. Get a job for example, or stop gambling. Anything so that your children will look up to you and be proud of you, and not have a father who is a degenerate gambler.

Has it not occurred to you that most people who were playing full time 5 years ago have quit due to the volatility and exposure to fairly large losses associated with playing these days, and have got jobs in order to support themselves and their families? Why is that I wonder, and what are you doing to support your kids? Most players still at it are eking a living, but they don't have the disadvantage of being a problem gambler.

You are a problem gambler, but even you should be capable of seeing that either way you are backing a loser. So why are you still persisting? There is no silver lining for you Ahmad, you aren't going to get rich overnight, life doesn't work like that.

I've been telling you this for the last couple of years at least and I know you won't listen so I don't know why I bother, but it is sad to see someone of your intelligence has amounted to nothing in life.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:Yeah so basically if you don't agree with the zany crackpot opinions of this enlightened super intelligent obvious winner in life Ruler then it must mean that you believe lies and are a sheep. Let's face it he is a internationally recognised academic on such matters and him being in the know with his inside knowledge renders all others as not worthy of him. We are mere mortals compared to this all around legend winner. I just can't believe he wastes his time on such matters 15/20 years after they happened on a fruit machine message board. This guy with his knowledge could easily oust Paxman or Dimbleby off there presenting seats and give these politicians some proper questions.
The truth has only been made to appear as 'zany and crackpot' to people who are brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I've never claimed to be above anyone, great or anything of the sort... that's all you making up drivel and it won't stick. I have no presenting skills and I wouldn't be allowed on TV even if I had because I am of opinions they don't want people believing on the mainstream channels. I feel sorry for people who believe the daily garbage they are fed with regards 'news' but I find it hard to understand why none of you people can just take a step back and think WHY we have all these conflicts in the world right now.
Ruler of The World

topcat wrote:Ahmed - I looked at your conspiracy theory links regarding 9/11 - whats funny is how you can aspire to be intelligent yet in the same paragraph consider these redneck theories to have any credit!!! I`m not in the Illuminati but I`d love to know where you get your theories from?? Is your doctor slipping some form of psychotic material in your beers?

Back to the topic of fruit machines - how are you getting on with your empty!!!!
I'll tackle this one in reverse order. I never said I had an empty, I said I had a trick, which I do and it's going fine, thanks!

I don't see what is so unbelievable about planes not being able to travel at 500+mph at sea level where the air resistance is 3x greater and the engines would need to be 6x more powerful than they are to get that speed when not up in the thinner air. Also don't see how aluminium wings would pierce through steel and concrete. If that makes me dumb, so be it! Oh and jet fuel burning temperature lower than steel's melting point?!
Ruler of The World

buzzer wrote:Ah well, I take it all back.
If its on youtube, then it must be true...

some other youtube vids you should view (if you havn't already)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9iKcEUNXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLQwLdJHg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eraNZHM1to
Yes highly amusing.

You've been well programmed by the mainstream media lot, well done.
Ruler of The World

Oscar wrote:I agree, but it would still be good to have a way of blocking certain content.

By 'certain content' I mean most of what you have posted on here over the last few months. What you hope to achieve by embarrassing yourself is anybodies guess. You appear to be firmly on the path to utter hopelessness, and for your sake I hope you wake up one day soon and realise how low you have sunk in life and do something positive to change it. Get a job for example, or stop gambling. Anything so that your children will look up to you and be proud of you, and not have a father who is a degenerate gambler.

Has it not occurred to you that most people who were playing full time 5 years ago have quit due to the volatility and exposure to fairly large losses associated with playing these days, and have got jobs in order to support themselves and their families? Why is that I wonder, and what are you doing to support your kids? Most players still at it are eking a living, but they don't have the disadvantage of being a problem gambler.

You are a problem gambler, but even you should be capable of seeing that either way you are backing a loser. So why are you still persisting? There is no silver lining for you Ahmad, you aren't going to get rich overnight, life doesn't work like that.

I've been telling you this for the last couple of years at least and I know you won't listen so I don't know why I bother, but it is sad to see someone of your intelligence has amounted to nothing in life.
Richard you've always been my friend in reality but you've always been my enemy and a total cunt on Fruitchat. You literally have two personalities. I don't get it, I spoke to you on the phone the other day and you said none of the load of rubbish you wrote above; why? Are you intimidated by people on the phone? Do you feel all warrior like when you're behind a keyboard? Do you slap on a new coat of face paint just before you type?

If you are referring to my knowledge of what is actually going on in the world as opposed to what we are being told is going on.... I'm not embarrassed by it, I stand by it 100%. There are a very small number of people who are actually running the show in this world and even presidents and prime ministers are in their pockets. As is the Pope, as is the Queen and all royal family members all over the world. These people are the richest in the world and therefore the most powerful.

If you find that fundamental insight unbelievable, enjoy living in the illusion you're shown each day on the news and in the rags. I know it is not easy to believe what I am saying but with a bit of objective thought, you might wake up.

I find all violence disgusting and we shouldn't be blowing each other to bits in 2016.
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:The truth has only been made to appear as 'zany and crackpot' to people who are brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I've never claimed to be above anyone, great or anything of the sort... that's all you making up drivel and it won't stick. I have no presenting skills and I wouldn't be allowed on TV even if I had because I am of opinions they don't want people believing on the mainstream channels. I feel sorry for people who believe the daily garbage they are fed with regards 'news' but I find it hard to understand why none of you people can just take a step back and think WHY we have all these conflicts in the world right now.
I'm sure if David Icke, Nick Griffin, George Galloway and various other highly controversial opinions make TV then if you were so much more enlightened than the standard person then you could to. What you are alleging is that a democratically elected American government murdered thousands of there own people in what's referred to as a false flag operation. Throughout history they are alleged many times and have almost never been proven even many many years after said event. They almost exclusively appear in the context of conspiracy theory only. It's essentially were a government orchestrates acts of war, terror or violence with the sole purpose of making it look like it was carried out by another country or group. In this case it would essentially mean the American government carried out these attacks or knew about them and didn't prevent them in order to dramatically alarm the public and sway public opinion to pro war. Sorry but it's just nonsense and any right thinking person knows that.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Ruler, is bookies' roulette rigged?!!
Going skint....