polish peoples

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
topcat

Post by topcat »

Lots of suspense. Why did you change your nickname? Mike25 aka the Jester.
Anyways nemesis ruler - whats the outcome fruit machine wise?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

topcat wrote:Lots of suspense. Why did you change your nickname? Mike25 aka the Jester.
Anyways nemesis ruler - whats the outcome fruit machine wise?
I am only nemesis to myself.

To the people on here who I have never met, I hold no grudges since I know people can be completely different on here compared to their real life personalities. Oscar has proved this to me for over 10 years. Mr McStreak was a cunt, so is Oscar - but not Richard my friend. It is on this basis that I can honestly say I'd probably have a laugh with any of you, even Bubbles and Topcat. The same can't be said for Will as I have had the misfortune of meeting him whilst his owner was taking him for a walk and his nonsense on here since has been very disappointing. As for that Geordie fellow, he needs to start being honest before expecting honesty in return - seemed to be a reasonably pleasant lad apart from the deception though.

On the flip side, those of you I do like on here may be TOTAL CUNTS!!!!!!!! But you probably aren't...
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I think most people on here would probably get on in the real world away from fruit machines
topcat

Post by topcat »

lets hold hands its a special moment
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Holding hands is never gonna happen! However, I agree with Kesh, we probably would get along although whether it would be genuine getting along or getting along for the sake of not having a war, getting info, having a strategic friend in a particular area, etc. Who knows? If half of you are fundamentally racists as you sometimes appear to be, I doubt we would get along, would just all be about faking it for the aforementioned reasons.

I must apologise for being in a reasonable and decent mood when I wrote my last post; it won't happen again!

I'm a very angry person these days and I tend to be very twitchy with anyone who even hints at having a go - this includes in real life situations.

Perhaps one day I'll get a good kicking for being too mouthy with the wrong person. It can happen to anyone.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

well you were definitely harsh! i think that it is a lighthearted banter when everyone jokes you are the world's worst tipster! i've NEVER said anything to you meaning to be vindictive. absolutely zero animosity for you, in fact i've always quite liked you before all the fucking cunt/racist anger!

i merely like to play devil's advocate and if you check, i should have only ever tried to get you to question yourself when you have judged someone else. i mainly do that when i'm irritated, that does of course make me a bit of a prick!

of course you usually rise to the bait which helps entertain! don't take it too seriously.
Going skint....
duomat

Post by duomat »

im getting pissed of migrants taking our money and overloading our country.stay where you belong
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Tis the season.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

and taking over Gaminators!
Going skint....
topcat

Post by topcat »

I was a bit purturbed to be served by a British person in Cashino the other day.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Go all the way
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
topcat

Post by topcat »

Brutus!
JG

Post by JG »

Was it Chloe from Swadlincote?
JG
topcat

Post by topcat »

All a bit random this. Still stand by my views that these people from the wrong side of Europe/ Russia have an attitude (generally) that would suit chilling out ( 1 WAY TICKET) to their native economic 3rd world dives.
If we need dumb cash in hand builders who survive on 12% "beers" whose women seem to live for said oafs to fight other competitive males ( mostly our own home grown chavs, the pirates ( Simalians etc) then we may as well give the other immigrants a CSCS card on the way in and a handbook on how to live in the 1960s

Have met some decent ones though, and since starting this thread I have several families of non integrated people who have no desire to confirm communicate or even tidy up - moved in. The women ( Syrian?) in particuliar are very big I wonder sometimes how they smuggle them in. These are large women!! Anyways without wanting to sound racist I really dont understand it its dividing our communities. Good luck to them though either that or send em back with an AK47+ammo and a packed lunch

Or I could move out of London!!!!
Couple of people on here who have emigrated / live adbroad , maybe hits like this globally!!!