polish peoples

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

CJS wrote:I'm sure if David Icke, Nick Griffin, George Galloway and various other highly controversial opinions make TV then if you were so much more enlightened than the standard person then you could to. What you are alleging is that a democratically elected American government murdered thousands of there own people in what's referred to as a false flag operation. Throughout history they are alleged many times and have almost never been proven even many many years after said event. They almost exclusively appear in the context of conspiracy theory only. It's essentially were a government orchestrates acts of war, terror or violence with the sole purpose of making it look like it was carried out by another country or group. In this case it would essentially mean the American government carried out these attacks or knew about them and didn't prevent them in order to dramatically alarm the public and sway public opinion to pro war. Sorry but it's just nonsense and any right thinking person knows that.
Says the man who can't spell.

It wouldn't have had to have been the USA government.

I suggest you learn about the USS Liberty incident if you don't already know about it.

You write a load of crap then dismiss the truth with 'sorry it's just nonsense' LOL

It would not necessarily have to be governments, it could be a few individuals within who retire much richer that you'd expect them to. Weapons companies sell these weapons for absolute fortunes, they need war or they go bust.

USA admitted to planning a false flag operation against it's own people which was to be blamed on Cuba to justify war (Operation Northwoods, 1962). The USS Liberty was Israel trying to get USA to go to war with Egypt but that failed because people survived when the mission was to wipe out every person on board. It suits Israel to have all this war in a region they want to expand their terrorist state into.

USA leaders regularly give Israel verbal blowjobs. The Clintons love Israel. Israeli leaders love to boast about the fact that USA is its slave and guard dog. There are simply too many Zionists (notice that I don't say Jews) in high positions around the world for them not to be effectively ruling it. Before you go all "You're anti Semitic" on me, PALESTINIANS are the Semitic people, Jews in Israel are European immigrants! If you want to then divert to history, Israel was only actually ever 'Israel' for a period of 67 years. Before and after those 67 years, it has been Palestine and inhabited by Palestinians.

Brush up on your history and stop throwing daft accusations around. It is a fact that things are being allowed to happen in order to fulfil an agenda.

Oh, and ISIS are a joint CIA and MOSSAD operation and the Americans have admitted to arming them as well as arming a branch of Al Qaeda. As Putin (who is only a villain in the eyes of the media we are exposed to) said, the people fighting are mercenaries and will fight for the highest bidder.

We are being taken for fools by our media people and it looks like a lot of you here like being gullible and ignorant. If you actually question what's going on and think as well as look at the evidence, you'll see that there's nothing to doubt; we are being lied to and manipulated. We are having our minds numbed. We are being programmed to be racists now. I must admit, they're pretty damned good at it and very clever.
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:Ruler, is bookies' roulette rigged?!!
It doesn't need to be rigged, the game itself is well enough rigged as it is.
Ruler of The World

CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:Says the man who can't spell.

It wouldn't have had to have been the USA government.

I suggest you learn about the USS Liberty incident if you don't already know about it.

You write a load of crap then dismiss the truth with 'sorry it's just nonsense' LOL
Oh dear nothing worse or more pedantic than the spell check police. Always a good way to spot a saddo. Stop putting Lol at the start or end of your posts like you're some kind of 15 yr old girl. Everyone is probably rofl when your supposed mate comes on here and tells you you're a gambling addict bum who's made nothing of his life. He's wrong no doubt as well. I always wondered why you had so much conflict on here with so many people. The more I read your posts I can see why. Nothing worse than a narcissistic know it all. Incidentally I don't dismiss 'the' truth. I dismiss your version of the truth. It's quite irritating when you mix the two up. 500 people could come on here and disagree with you. Every single one of them would be met with your standard responses. You believe media lies, you're all brainwashed, you're all sheep blah blah blah. You consume similar media as most others on here, you just choose to interpret it differently. That's all it boils down to, you don't have any position of authority or inside knowledge. You speak very dismissively of others take on things despite it being your take that is in the vast minority. That is very irritating and antagonising and I would imagine rubs people up the wrong way.
CJS

Post by CJS »

This guy seriously needs to be fucked off. Posting a second YouTube video about 9/11 15 years after it happened on a fruit machine forum at 1 o clock in morning. Wtf. Ridiculous. It's not relevant anyway. You've got your reaction. You've antagonised enough to get a response about something I don't care much about. Why don't you find a more appropriate vehicle (a different site) if you just want to drone on all the time about racism, immigration, religion, war, media lies and the long list of things that you just bore people into submission with until they give you a response.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

a suggestion for your new username on here Ruler - Dire Straits?
Going skint....
BFK

Post by BFK »

Money For Nothing and kicks for free.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:Oh dear nothing worse or more pedantic than the spell check police. Always a good way to spot a saddo. Stop putting Lol at the start or end of your posts like you're some kind of 15 yr old girl. Everyone is probably rofl when your supposed mate comes on here and tells you you're a gambling addict bum who's made nothing of his life. He's wrong no doubt as well. I always wondered why you had so much conflict on here with so many people. The more I read your posts I can see why. Nothing worse than a narcissistic know it all. Incidentally I don't dismiss 'the' truth. I dismiss your version of the truth. It's quite irritating when you mix the two up. 500 people could come on here and disagree with you. Every single one of them would be met with your standard responses. You believe media lies, you're all brainwashed, you're all sheep blah blah blah. You consume similar media as most others on here, you just choose to interpret it differently. That's all it boils down to, you don't have any position of authority or inside knowledge. You speak very dismissively of others take on things despite it being your take that is in the vast minority. That is very irritating and antagonising and I would imagine rubs people up the wrong way.
If you'd read my full response, you'd see that I backed things up with facts which are officially known, not obscure titbits which few people are aware of. If you'd come off your high sheep and actually research facts you might wake up.

I'm glad I annoy you while you're still in your government/media induced trance. For sure you'd thank me if you ever broke free from it though.

You make me sound like such a bad guy because I expose why we are all at war, constantly and who profits!

Funny how people love to criticise politicians but when I do it, it is a cardinal sin! How dare I?

Fucking ridiculous.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:This guy seriously needs to be fucked off. Posting a second YouTube video about 9/11 15 years after it happened on a fruit machine forum at 1 o clock in morning. Wtf. Ridiculous. It's not relevant anyway. You've got your reaction. You've antagonised enough to get a response about something I don't care much about. Why don't you find a more appropriate vehicle (a different site) if you just want to drone on all the time about racism, immigration, religion, war, media lies and the long list of things that you just bore people into submission with until they give you a response.
Why are you responding?

Bye.
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:a suggestion for your new username on here Ruler - Dire Straits?
That's a band.

How about a collective name for your little gang of haters? Moron Mob?
Ruler of The World

So you're all happy with the way things are?

You like turning on the news and seeing kids, adults, covered in blood, screaming in pain? You like seeing dead bodies in the streets being recovered from beneath rubble? Ever asked yourselves WHY there's war ongoing in the countries that were once thriving? Did Syria attack us or USA? Who profits? Many people profit but millions are dying and no one cares. Nope, too busy enjoying a mainly peaceful existence, a life of very little actual value compared to how fulfilling it could be. Most people here are like cattle, they get offended when confronted with the reality of what's happening, how ruthless murder for money is and refuse to believe governments could be so immoral - yet they're all happy to say they don't trust politicians and they're all corrupt crooks! Don't you see the double standards?

Again I ask, what if it was you? What if it was them bombing us, killing our families here in the UK? What would you be saying then?
Ruler of The World

What bugs me the most is this...

We spend more money on WAR than it would cost to eradicate WORLD POVERTY. There is enough on this earth to feed everyone. It is the distribution of wealth that is causing poverty, it is bribing people in power to sanction what fat cats want that is the root cause of this evil in the world.

If you all have a love for war, wonderful for you. But don't go making out I'm the bad guy because I want peace and equality in the world. No one chose their skin colour, where they were born or who their parents are; it is the luck of the draw, so to speak.

Therefore please just stop bitching about what I am posting about, there is nothing wrong with it. Just open your eyes, question what you see and do some research.

If you want to chat about fruit machines, I'm not stopping you. You're also free to ignore me! I have frequently contributed seriously to discussions (most recently, the Panorama programme post) but no one else seems to care and most serious topics inevitably end up with couple of word replies which have no relevance to the original subject of discussion.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Yeah "money for nothing" on "your latest trick".

All this conspiracy theory bullshit is getting boring now, pretty sure Ruler is in a minority of one on here.

Seriously though Ruler, " a life of very little actual value compared to how fulfilling it could be. Most people here are like cattle, they get offended when confronted with the reality of what's happening"?

At least this doesn't apply to your life eh?!
Going skint....
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Ruler of The World wrote:So you're all happy with the way things are?

a life of very little actual value compared to how fulfilling it could be.
You obviously aren't.

And the second bit sums you up nicely i'm sad to say.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:Yeah "money for nothing" on "your latest trick".

All this conspiracy theory bullshit is getting boring now, pretty sure Ruler is in a minority of one on here.

Seriously though Ruler, " a life of very little actual value compared to how fulfilling it could be. Most people here are like cattle, they get offended when confronted with the reality of what's happening"?

At least this doesn't apply to your life eh?!
it clearly doesn't since, as you stated, I'm in a minority of one. That means I'm anything but part of some herd, unlike you and your fellow blind buddies on here.

You remind me of ostriches; heads buried in the sand.