unchipped supercharged.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ecstasy

unchipped supercharged.

Post by ecstasy »

by the coast in dover ive found a supercharged. did these all basically get chipped or are there still a few lurking around? gona try the emptier tonight
Jacko1

Post by Jacko1 »

That one works, i did it last time i was there, the Donkey Kong next to it is a worker too.
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

dont forget the clowning around opposite the donkey kong as well
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

whats the name of this arcade I will drive down there tomorrow and rinse all three!
JG

Post by JG »

I wouldn't bother. If you're on about Ringo's Amusements in Turndorf on the nause, its run by Charlie Wealdstone part of the clan of 'spickney' travellers, not the sort of people to mess with. If he thinks you're on the fiddle and trying to get one over on him, he'll slam your hands in the safe before you can say dadaq? Or I can't believe I haven't got my Mercedes back yet or why haven't I got the bust, the max cps, the 200ms and the rip bells from this Golden Game?
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Dear Lord!!!!
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

amazing went down there and now am 1k up I cant believe it. what a result. please keep these locations coming guys, with your help I can see it through to my first 10k