Bell Fruit Parts Availability & Reliability

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Aquino31

Bell Fruit Parts Availability & Reliability (Newbie looking for advice)

Post by Aquino31 »

Hi all,

New to fruit machines, always wanted to play them as a kid through the 90's but wasn't old enough, now I'm about to hit 30 and I'd like to experience the nostalgia of childhood and add a fruity to my man-cave.

Been doing lot's of reading on the site cluing myself up on different manufacturers, models etc.

From my understanding Barcrest machines are very popular with good reliability and parts availability. MayGay machines have a complex setup with dying epoch MPU's due to battery failure, aswell as poor parts availability which is a shame because my favourite fruity is Simpsons Blue (I might still take a risk on it if one comes up for sale).

My question however is about Bell Fruit, I have seen a Family Guy fruity I like but have not come across much info on this site regarding Bell Fruit machines, are they reliable? what parts commonly need replacing? Are parts easy to find?

Any other tips or things to look out for that you could recommend to a newbie looking to buy a used fruity would be appreciated.

Cheers
Aquino31

Post by Aquino31 »

Anyone.............

Come on guys.