Boxless Deals

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Boxless Deals

Post by Ruler of The World »

I refuse to play these! I refuse to play anything new with the now generic 2 formats which I shouldn't need to describe on here as you're all so supposedly clued up.

But do they actually pay????? Do they not just give what they're 'ready' for? Do they not just guzzle £300+ to give you a big box or mega streak? In other words, can you not just get lucky and find them 'phoning' and giving you a 'random' big box?

I guess I could find out for myself but I can't be bothered. Too busy doing other, more interesting things. Must admit, I do like a punt on a slot these days, the lower the stake, the less stressful and punishing!

I see the 20p EH players all over the place, usually of Eastern European origin, moody, sweaty, smelly and generally unpleasant males who kick and punch the FOBT's whilst repeatedly shouting "Kurva!"... pots are all being raped stupid in my area thanks to the team of crack heads going around doing them to fund their habits/business. Love it when a newbie looks at me like I'm a newbie. I carry lethal weapons at all times, just in case.
flashback

Post by flashback »

I think the number of replies here says all you need to know about boxless deals
Ruler of The World

flashback wrote:I think the number of replies here says all you need to know about boxless deals
OK how about boneless chicken? Is it healthier than eating the usual pieces of chicken from KFC or is it all the same deep fried crap? Apparently the KFC franchise in USA don't use real chickens, they use some sort of mutant chickens with no feathers or something...
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

You do you're thing I'll do mine
Ruler of The World

doingthem wrote:You do you're thing I'll do mine
Do you do boneless chicken or the regular stuff? I'd guess the regular stuff...
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

If the special deal is on, 4 pieces of original recipe and 2 crispy pieces for 1080 yen all in.
My, my!
Ruler of The World

Lilly Satou wrote:If the special deal is on, 4 pieces of original recipe and 2 crispy pieces for 1080 yen all in.
crispy pieces?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ruler of The World wrote:Do you do boneless chicken or the regular stuff? I'd guess the regular stuff...
Neither