My New Trick 4 (I think)

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
topcat

Post by topcat »

I don`t really get the point of this thread. Is it to generate traffic? To do swappies with other players? I read through some of your historical posts, maybe its some form of therapy on here? You seem quite sound but I think the percieved "fame" you have acquired is more from being a ego tastical cunt than being a top player.
If theres a nag called Dillusions of Grandeur you can tag it.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

topcat wrote:I don`t really get the point of this thread. Is it to generate traffic? To do swappies with other players? I read through some of your historical posts, maybe its some form of therapy on here? You seem quite sound but I think the percieved "fame" you have acquired is more from being a ego tastical cunt than being a top player.
If theres a nag called Dillusions of Grandeur you can tag it.
Says the prick who calls himself topcat (and can't spell egotistical or delusions) LOL
topcat

Post by topcat »

meh
Ruler of The World

topcat wrote:meh
Great reply! Let's see you post a new thread then!
topcat

Post by topcat »

Your keyboard needs threading muppet boy x
Ruler of The World

Waiting for your thread, Mr. Interesting!
JG

Post by JG »

Ahmed I'm busy until October midway and then I might be interested. If I'm in with a strong chance or better of 8k plus a month then I'm 100% interested. Will pm nearer time and see how the land lies.
JG
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

...........................!
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Top Cat lives in a bin.
My, my!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Is Ahmed familiar with the spelling of egotistical and delusional, because, 1: he has been referred to as such so many times? Or 2: he throw these terms around so loosely?
Ruler of The World

Stubble wrote:Is Ahmed familiar with the spelling of egotistical and delusional, because, 1: he has been referred to as such so many times? Or 2: he throw these terms around so loosely?
Well funny you should say that because you actually bring those words to my mind whenever I read your posts. You do actually think you're better than everyone and I have no idea why so there you go!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

A man walks into a bar.........
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

It's not as simple as just thinking that I'm better than you, Ahmed. That on it's own isn't much of an accolade. We're all different aren't we? We all appreciate you introducing some comedy to the board by pretending to have something half decent. Thanks for that.
Ruler of The World

Stubble wrote:It's not as simple as just thinking that I'm better than you, Ahmed. That on it's own isn't much of an accolade. We're all different aren't we? We all appreciate you introducing some comedy to the board by pretending to have something half decent. Thanks for that.
The trouble with that mouth of yours is that it runs like a bad case of diarrhoea and you write just like you talk. The fact is that I don't have to sniff anyone's anus like you do to get info and I survive off my own discoveries. I doubt very much that you can say the same. I don't keep in touch with any other people who play fruit machines anymore as I would rather have peace of mind than a constantly ringing phone which results in constantly having to decipher rumours and facts from bullshit and hear people's daily experiences on the last thing they played.

I would also like to point out that all I have heard about you is not good and that the sources who I heard from are all close to you including your sneaky best mate in fruit machine world. I don't know you personally and you don't know me so the sensible thing would be to keep both our views to ourselves if they are based on what others have said. People have habits of painting themselves in a better light than their friends. My problem with you is your manner of writing to me on here which is based on one person's opinion - a person who did 100% wrong by me and knows it. Of course he's going to make me out to be the bad guy. It is a well known fact that deception is his masterclass.

Be a real person and base your treatment of people of how they have been with YOU - in my case, I've only spoken to you once and was perfectly pleasant to you yet you come on here as if we have beef! Grow up and stop trying to be a keyboard warrior! From posts I've seen involving you it appears you run off pissing your pants every time the people you write to/about confront you in person. I suggest you carry a spare keyboard with you on your travels to attack the people you pick fights with on here in case they catch up with you!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Haha!