My New Trick 4 (I think)

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
topcat

Post by topcat »

Well done Will, you have caused Ahmed to go into meltdown.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

topcat wrote:Well done Will, you have caused Ahmed to go into meltdown.
Not at all, I just pointed out a few facts. His response "Ha ha" shows he is defeated. :)
topcat

Post by topcat »

I`m gonna start calling you Elton, you have enough hissy fits
Ruler of The World

topcat wrote:I`m gonna start calling you Elton, you have enough hissy fits
You really are bored.

Almost all your posts are in reply to me. Find someone else to wind up, I'm not biting. :)
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Ahmed, you are the perfect example of someone quite decent, intelligent, funny, - a few decent qualities... Who has let his life be defined by one thing. I don't doubt that in different circumstances we would get on. I know a lot of people that have SOME nice things to say about you. But you'll just be remembered as a fraud and a thief. End of.
Ruler of The World

Stubble wrote:Ahmed, you are the perfect example of someone quite decent, intelligent, funny, - a few decent qualities... Who has let his life be defined by one thing. I don't doubt that in different circumstances we would get on. I know a lot of people that have SOME nice things to say about you. But you'll just be remembered as a fraud and a thief. End of.
Nice try but we both know who the fraud and thief is. In fact, we both know who the sneaky cunt is to put it more bluntly. I'd advise you to shut up at this point before I go public with EXACTLY WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!