how is it possible

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Laney333

how is it possible

Post by Laney333 »

Hi all new on here have played fruit machines/gamblers for years always seem to be working in the red though!

Joined today as i was on a short break in northampton billing aquadrome to be precise,
As i was eating breakfast i noticed a guy playing deal or no deal he literally emptied it in 10 minutes before moving on to the next machine where he done the same i walked past and saw 25 in his bank 30 seconds later the bank was back up to 60. It left me dumbfounded and wanting to know more and thats why im here.

I noticed he put a fair few coins in at first and pressing a same button 3 times on the third press it seemed more like he held it, few minutes later saw him shine a torch at the machine ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks shaun.
JG

Post by JG »

Is that in one of the food pubs on the complex or in the wiggly wiggins arcade?

Either way the chap you refer to is known as 'Blues' or 'Craig from Coventry' or 'contact lens red skoda George'

The torch was probably a flashlight app on his phone. It tricks the opto into dropping a bigger box if he shone it down the side.

The button was a power game button that can repick fruits or sometimes switch a €4 box back for a £4 box if the cashpot is blocked.

What was the other machine?

Whats on camp these days?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Is that in one of the food pubs on the complex or in the wiggly wiggins arcade?

Either way the chap you refer to is known as 'Blues' or 'Craig from Coventry' or 'contact lens red skoda George'

The torch was probably a flashlight app on his phone. It tricks the opto into dropping a bigger box if he shone it down the side.

The button was a power game button that can repick fruits or sometimes switch a €4 box back for a £4 box if the cashpot is blocked.

What was the other machine?

Whats on camp these days?
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I've seen him too!! I wish I knew what he knows! Legend!
Laney333

Post by Laney333 »

it was in the VENUE the main eating/entertainment area. he shined the light at the middle upper part of machine i was watching him for the ten minutes he was there lol.

i did catch up with him and ask him '' are you going to teach me how to do that'' he said i just got lucky cheeky sod :)

how on earth do people find these things out i have been looking for answers since friday morning hahaha

Im pretty sure it was another DOND although might of been something else

Shaun
Laney333

Post by Laney333 »

it was in the VENUE the main eating/entertainment area. he shined the light at the middle upper part of machine i was watching him for the ten minutes he was there lol.

i did catch up with him and ask him '' are you going to teach me how to do that'' he said i just got lucky cheeky sod :)

how on earth do people find these things out i have been looking for answers since friday morning hahaha

Im pretty sure it was another DOND although might of been something else

Shaun
Laney333

Post by Laney333 »

The attachment Billing-Aquadrome-07-©Mumonthebrink.jpg is no longer available
think thats the two machines although picture is not the best
Attachments
Billing-Aquadrome-07-©Mumonthebrink.jpg
Laney333

Post by Laney333 »

and that picture might in fact be old :S
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Laney333 wrote:Hi all new on here have played fruit machines/gamblers for years always seem to be working in the red though!

Joined today as i was on a short break in northampton billing aquadrome to be precise,
As i was eating breakfast i noticed a guy playing deal or no deal he literally emptied it in 10 minutes before moving on to the next machine where he done the same i walked past and saw 25 in his bank 30 seconds later the bank was back up to 60. It left me dumbfounded and wanting to know more and thats why im here.

I noticed he put a fair few coins in at first and pressing a same button 3 times on the third press it seemed more like he held it, few minutes later saw him shine a torch at the machine ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks shaun.
Sounds like he put quite a lot in at the beginning. If people are playing fast it can be quite difficult to keep track of whether they are winning or losing. There is probably little more to know. People shine lights on things, Grannies rub the non-touch screens or leave things to time out. All hocus pocus... You're not missing out!
Laney333

Post by Laney333 »

noo this guy defiantly was winning, in and out in ten minutes, like i said one second is bank was at £25 few seconds later it was back to £60

2 machines fleeced in under ten minutes :)
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Not hard to get a ton in, in ten mins
Laney333

Post by Laney333 »

really ? all i do is loose i could probably loose a ton in ten mins, when u say not hard is that using some special method ?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Stubble wrote:Sounds like he put quite a lot in at the beginning. If people are playing fast it can be quite difficult to keep track of whether they are winning or losing. There is probably little more to know. People shine lights on things, Grannies rub the non-touch screens or leave things to time out. All hocus pocus... You're not missing out!
And people even grow beards to show off about being on another trick before everyone else!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

How is it possible........

That this website is still open.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Privates traffic