how is it possible

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oscar wrote:How is it possible........

That this website is still open.
One of the great mysteries of the world!
JG

Post by JG »

Mike woods (admin) won £374,000 on an unprecedentedlyishlyesh large win from an unspecified venture.

Great news, he has renewed the lease for another 15 years.

By the looks of it, those machines are Deal Road to Power and Cleudo Riches Room although I couldn't say for sure.
Stubble to a certain point of degree is on cue if a little on the mark with what it was that was what he said.
If a machine is in a photogenically and choicely deprived chamber, a torch (or borsch as it's known by some ptermiganianic tribes) can be used to illuminate the play area.

Speed play is a technique developed by the ironically late pastor Charles Higgins who used to partake in whitsapp who's app what's app rat a tat tat on the cap snake pass trimbly trumpet challenge on the 4th miniscus of the Partick thistle brigade.

In other news Ronnie o'sullivan bought a Porsche 912 from a garage in Bristol after hearing about the decade emptier from fenso. I've been waiting by the wooden posts in my garden that separate me from my neighbours. I'm hoping to hear it from the fence oh!

You know all those Liverpool FC players get a discount on their porsches and torches probably

Very bad reviews on trip advisor for billing camp site
JG
Ruler of The World

My offer to buy the site stands at £100.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

your own money or titchco's?!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

No I lost his money by giving him a share of my earnings when he promised me info he never gave me. Can you not get that through your thick head?

No wonder you resort to having an avatar of a very sexy woman's rear end; you're fucking boring.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The super VIP section keeps it going. Tony from Oxford, Justin Credible and the likes are still ticking over.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Viewing a marked box?
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

still in super vip? maybe one day you'll graduate to gatw vip with me, redlinesman, stubble's boss and the rest of the fruit machine illuminati!

ruler could be the next invitee if, as expected, trick number 4 continues to generate such staggering success...
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

still in super vip? maybe one day you'll graduate to gatw vip with me, redlinesman, stubble's boss and the rest of the fruit machine illuminati!

ruler could be the next invitee if, as expected, trick number 4 continues to generate such staggering success...
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Oh cut out the jealousy! You're booted off the moment I own this forum!
JG

Post by JG »

The cogs whirred around in JG's brain, surely potential for the Christmas story?

Admin is now a recluse on a remote island with nothing but solar powered tech to remotely keep the site from falling apart. Ahmed sets sail on the back of a freak horse racing win caused by the cashier pressing lay instead of bet with £100 in his hands ready to buy the site. Unfortunately there is peril adrift on the high sea! Can Ahmed skilfully navigate through dangerous sea serpents, tidal waves and rocky peninsulas? With a leaky ship hired from Sam's surf shack nothing can get in his way....in fact he even has a painter decorator on board to keep the ship in tip top condition....no prizes for guessing who....Glendale cheffing in the galley....will there be mutiny on the Fruit Chat?

Or will the creaky double postings carry on getting up my rigging?

Stay tuned to find out.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

what made you decide to come back then Ruler?!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:what made you decide to come back then Ruler?!
I never left! But if I had it would have been your avatar that got me chatting again LOL