Key Bet 500 & 100/1 Roulette

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Key Bet 500 & 100/1 Roulette

Post by Ruler of The World »

Key Bet 500 is shit because the key values are a deliberate stitch up, the 100/1 game cannot screw you over as all positions pay you 100/1.

Key Bet 500 has neighbour bets, 100/1 doesn't which makes it a pain in the ass to play if you want to back certain 'sections'.

I find that both games are great at finding a 1 number gap in-between 50 numbers to make you lose... if you don't have the gap, it will just find a space right beside the beginning or end of the long set of numbers you've selected; it really seems miraculous how often this happens!

Anyone who wants to play this game for high stakes has to play 100/1 rather than Key Bet 500 unless you play £50 or less in which case the latter can't stitch you up as minimum value for key is x50.

At first I thought both games were far worse than standard single 0 roulette, but the 100/1 version is pretty good I think.

What else is there to play these days???????????
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Hello MATE
JG

Post by JG »

Ahmed, both games you mention are pony. Utter pony. 100/1 has all those daft play station symbols. Big house edge. Boring as fuck and take all your money.
What else is there to play? Err tennis? That's good, increases hand eye coordination and gives you a cardiovascular workout, or if you're looking for something to stimulate the mind, I recommend chess. It has stood the test of time and it's a good game. Games.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Ahmed, both games you mention are pony. Utter pony. 100/1 has all those daft play station symbols. Big house edge. Boring as fuck and take all your money.
What else is there to play? Err tennis? That's good, increases hand eye coordination and gives you a cardiovascular workout, or if you're looking for something to stimulate the mind, I recommend chess. It has stood the test of time and it's a good game. Games.
JG