EU Referendum Vote

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

EU Referendum, Stay or Leave?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Stay in EU
20%
Leave EU
80%

Total votes: 10

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

I heard on the radio the other day of the woman who had 69 kids during her life, which I thought a little ironic!

seriously about 18 twins and several sets of triplets and a couple of quadtruplets!
Going skint....
quizard

Post by quizard »

Remain after drifting out to 1.5+ last week on the back of the bad polls has shortened to 1.28 now in play. Conspiracy theorists get you theories ready LOL.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
quizard

Post by quizard »

1.12/8.6 at 11.20pm so it looks like game over.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

pile it on!!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Ruler of The World wrote:I have no doubt that even if we all voted leave, we would be forced to stay. Our 'democratic' government will make sure we are told we voted to stay, end of.

But, out of curiosity, how would you vote? I say leave, the scaremongering is simply nonsense.
>>> Takes tin-foil hat off for 30 seconds... realises the rest of the country agrees with his views <<<

Surely an endorsement from Ahmed is a guarantee that the country will run to financial ruin?
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

It isn't the result that bothers me, more so the logic applied to take us there.

When the Brexiteers think of 'immigrants', they think of Brown Skinned non-English speakers. If they could identify any part of Europe on a map, or had a grasp of recent British history: they would realise that leaving Europe won't help rid Britain of these people. In fact it will probably make it worse.

For all the talk of the workforce shortage being filled by eligible members of the commonwealth - from Canada and Australia... I think the shortfall will be brought from Pakistan. In fact I hope they come over in their droves, adding to the Ghettos we already see in Leeds and Birmingham.

However, I have learned something myself from the referendum. I had always believed that government should be a reflection of the populations feelings. I had just never realised how xenophobic, insular and easily-led my fellow countrymen were. Being united with other liberal, centrist, free-minded countries has given us decades of very very boring politics. And boring politics is good - if it starts getting interesting, you have problems, (Germany ~ 1930's).

Of course the consequences will not be fully understood for decades, and Nuclear Holocaust notwithstanding, this thread and my wise words will be long forgotten. Until then... I'm applying for Polish citizenship.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

And just to be clear... Before the inevitable shit is thrown at me - I really have no strong personal preference for being part of the EU. Nor do I think the country will fall apart at the seams. The biggest problem I have is a problem that I routinely face day to day: most people are very stupid and can't be trusted to make important decisions. The EU was filtering highly-skilled / or highly-motivated people into the country. Yes they were taking jobs that could have gone to UK nationals, but that is their own fault for being stupid and/or lazy. If you could speak a foreign language, you could go and work elsewhere. Whats that? You can't? Oh thats a surpise.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

go to poland and mutter "Naprawdę owoce, poważnie ?" under your breath in one of their arcades (i presume magic games dominated with div english staff) then Stubbler.
Going skint....
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

Mr Barnes. Your argument makes no sense. I will come back to you in the morning with my reasoning why.
On a personal level I think most of your crew "voted out" a long time ago.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

A pity I didn't believe we would be allowed to see a genuine result stating Britain voted to leave as I knew more people would vote leave than stay and therefore could have made a killing from the bookies... never mind.

As usual, Will 'Stubble' will talk his bollocks and be anti brown person who are the trendsetters for the beards he and Joe love donning when they're on a trick. I really can't take anything he says seriously anymore, having found out his habits.

People aren't as thick as he thinks. People mainly voted leave because they wanted their laws set by paedophilic elites in this country rather than ones in Belgium. They want laws that are designed to protect them, not the people who want to come in and flood and drain the British system which was designed to serve the British people.

I don't think this is over yet anyway, the EU will collapse if Britain is allowed to leave. The gangster banksters will not allow this safe haven for their bribery and blackmail to be dissolved. If the EU DOES go down, it will be through the other big economies walking out and leaving the little ones behind, no one will be able to bail anyone else out and Europe will have many broken states who are broke and impoverished.

Britain could well be better off outside the EU. This whole debacle has shown us what lying cunts politicians are. Cameron abandons ship because he didn't get his way despite promising to see it through either way, Boris stabbed in the back by Gove who has repeatedly catergorically stated he isn't PM material or wants the job, the Labour Blairite snakes trying to capitalise by ousting Corbyn who must stay on out of principle alone, I hope the Labour party membership deliver a massive bloody nose to all who have rebelled against him.

Whatever the reasons behind Brexit winning, it shows that people DO have the power to make changes that governments don't like. Perhaps what swung it was a load of racist votes but that's just a necessary evil to change a system run by the evil Establishment. If Britain is not allowed to leave the EU, Democracy has failed and will never be respected again. At the end of the day, the people have voted to leave and the government has not granted them what they voted for yet - that stinks to me of "Let's make a deal, EU!"
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

go on then, what are will's habits?!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

bubbles wrote:go on then, what are will's habits?!
That was just poorly worded. I know nothing about the bloke other than what I have gathered myself from his posts on here. He just comes across as self-fancying and disrespectful. Obviously he is listening to a very selfish and biased person and judging me on what that person has told him.... couldn't give a toss because I've stopped hanging around with users.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

Ahmex IT!!!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I always grow a beard when I'm on a trick. Hoping that other players will see it as a visual reminder of how much better I am than them. The longer the beard, the bigger the insult.

What a crock of shit. So I had a beard? So what!?.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

I assume sporting a babys bum right now