EU Referendum Vote

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

EU Referendum, Stay or Leave?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Stay in EU
20%
Leave EU
80%

Total votes: 10

Ruler of The World

EU Referendum Vote

Post by Ruler of The World »

I have no doubt that even if we all voted leave, we would be forced to stay. Our 'democratic' government will make sure we are told we voted to stay, end of.

But, out of curiosity, how would you vote? I say leave, the scaremongering is simply nonsense.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Doesn't matter this country is fucked and can't see it getting any better
Scott

Post by Scott »

Out!
Cobwebs 👆
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

In. I don't want to be associated with people like Farage and Boris ffs!
spa

Post by spa »

Out and out will win, and we will stay in.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Not sure if its just the people I associate with, but most people are saying out... closer than the odds suggest.

must be some big ammunition still to come from the campaigns.

scottish referendum speak volumes in what will likely happen?
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Not sure if its just the people I associate with, but most people are saying out... closer than the odds suggest.

must be some big ammunition still to come from the campaigns.

scottish referendum speak volumes in what will likely happen?
quizard

Post by quizard »

spa wrote:Out and out will win, and we will stay in.
In is trading at 1.32 and Out at 4 on Betfair. So if you think Out will win fill your boots. I don't there is a chance of Out winning. I had substantial bet on in when it was still 1.5
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Ruler of The World

Well, after my "Our World" post, everyone thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist! I challenge anyone to go anywhere in England and do a survey themselves. More people want us to leave and that's a fact. The polls are being distorted on purpose so that it is not a huge shock when the fixed stay result is given. The UK needs to be in the EU as much as China does!
Ruler of The World

paragoon wrote:In. I don't want to be associated with people like Farage and Boris ffs!
I would rather associate with Boris than that pet dog of the devil, Cameron. As for Farage, he is a walking joke.
spa

Post by spa »

quizard wrote:In is trading at 1.32 and Out at 4 on Betfair. So if you think Out will win fill your boots. I don't there is a chance of Out winning. I had substantial bet on in when it was still 1.5
When I said what I said I expect out to get more votes than in. Trouble is, it seems these things are very corrupt.

Couple of years back there was plans for a large incinerator to be built just on the outskirts of kings lynn. Nobody wanted it so it was put to a vote. Was something like 90% against but the plans went through anyway. After many campaigns/strikes it got reversed.

Every single poll I have seen so far is 80% out.

Also heard non English are getting voting cards when they shouldn't lol
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

quizard wrote:In is trading at 1.32 and Out at 4 on Betfair. So if you think Out will win fill your boots. I don't there is a chance of Out winning. I had substantial bet on in when it was still 1.5
I think the whole country is fucked regardless, when you consider an EU Referendum being a betting opportunity.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Oscar wrote:I think the whole country is fucked regardless, when you consider an EU Referendum being a betting opportunity.
I have already voted out but there is no point in looking a gift horse in the mouth. A two horse race with a lot of sentimental money on the crippled outsider.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

quizard wrote:I have already voted out but there is no point in looking a gift horse in the mouth. A two horse race with a lot of sentimental money on the crippled outsider.
I wasn't knocking you for having a wager on the expected outcome, I just find it incredulous that such a matter is trading. It seems there is no event that can't be wagered on, which I find a bit disturbing.

On Pokerstars you can now bet on a sporting event, and have a side gamble which may give you better odds on the outcome, or poorer odds. Spin and Bet it is called.

What next? Deposit £20 and you'll either receive £35 or nothing. Deposit and Bet.

Britain is gambling mad, nothing is off limits...
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Ruler of The World

Oscar wrote:I wasn't knocking you for having a wager on the expected outcome, I just find it incredulous that such a matter is trading. It seems there is no event that can't be wagered on, which I find a bit disturbing.

On Pokerstars you can now bet on a sporting event, and have a side gamble which may give you better odds on the outcome, or poorer odds. Spin and Bet it is called.

What next? Deposit £20 and you'll either receive £35 or nothing. Deposit and Bet.

Britain is gambling mad, nothing is off limits...
As far as I know the only thing 'off limits' when it comes to betting is having a bet on when someone dies! Will the evil German Queen make it to 100? I wonder what the odds would be for that?? I'd bet on her not making it.

Apparently the 2nd oldest woman in Wales died the other day, aged 108. The oldest person in Britain is a lady aged 113, according to my 'Old People's News' source! I honestly can't see myself even getting to 70.