Bell Fruit Deal or No Deal Pure Gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
hankiepanky

Bell Fruit Deal or No Deal Pure Gold

Post by hankiepanky »

Wonder if any of you guys here have come across this particular 'fruitie' as seen in link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XV-IZWnAH4

Just a general query really ??
Still in our local snooker hall,(seems to have been there for ever lol),more often than usual,I've been collecting either Turbo Cash or £3/4,I have though just before collecting one of them,been offered 'Feature Strikes'(usually 2,rare time 3),my question is: 'Do the features go back to bottom of ladder if you understand what I'm saying here' ?
I know there are some machines where if you take say feature strikes,you will play however many strikes you have or until you get a win you are satisfied with,and features start from wherever on matrix ladder you happened to be,all those below were not in game play at all for this particular board ?
If this does happen to be the case,I'm thinking I've lost soooooo much over last month,but it's just played completely different to what I've seen these play before. :(
Say for example,you collected 3 feature strikes,and whilst going round game board you had reached 'Turbo Cash',your strikes would begin from 'Turbo Cash' and it would not be an option to hit anything underneath this ?
Could anybody with playing experience of this machine please let me know ?
Also,1 final thing,'IF' this is correct,surely same would apply to cash strikes/cash ladder values ??

Thanks guys/girls,I know you're quite a brain set regards gaming machines of this nature so figured this best forum to get some kind of response.
As always thanks in advance for help/advice/info given here :)