Our World

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Our World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Run by gangsters, sickos.

95%+ of the it's wealth is in the bank accounts of 8 families.

Anyone doing a job with shifts is a slave to them.

Anyone paying tax is contributing to their agenda.

News/mainstream media is their propaganda tool, brainwashed sheep believe it and act upon it. They are told not to but that's being told to do one thing but means do another.

Liberties slowly but surely being taken away thanks to the brilliantly worked news.

Religion means fuck all to these people. In fact, they are doing their best to stop people from believing in religion when in fact religion has positive effects if used correctly.

The elite are paedophiles and that includes our German royalty.

The following were inside jobs/collaborated attacks on innocent people by secret service people from USA, Israel, etc.

9/11 - Michael Jackson was meant to be there - he overslept!
Paris
London
Brussels
Sandy Hook (didn't happen)
San Bernardino
Boston
Others I have not looked into.

Mass shootings in USA are staged in order to take weapon owning rights away from Americans as the government wants to implement a police state; it pretty much already is.

I believe many of you will now refer to me as a crackpot conspiracy theorist because you've been programmed throughout your lives to believe this about people who question or attempt to debunk what you're told on the mainstream news. You are hypnotised into believing it all 'must be true' simply 'because it's on the news'! Well, I have NEWS for you! We aren't told about the real news. A lot is hidden from us.

Syria chemical attacks! I suggest you watch how a BBC account of this was exposed to be totally staged whereby dead people weren't dead and injured weren't injured and it was all make up and acting! Any puppet leader who stops obeying gets this media bloodhound going for them until they are killed. Libya was destroyed! One of the richest countries in the world deprived of its genius of a leader who raised it from being the poorest...why? Because he wanted a united African currency to be the only currency for which all African nations would trade for oil - the Golden Dinar, not the US Dollar. Saddam Hussein wanted to change it to Euros - look what happened to him! Rothschild owned world banks were installed in these countries following war. Gaddafi was loved by his people but the media lied its ass off to get worldwide support to rid Libya of its 'dictator'!

World banks? Yes, those are the ones that control central banks of countries. They control everything. They control countries because the ones that have them are forever in debt to them for money that has never existed other than being on a computer screen. Result? Everyone but the very rich/elite is in debt, your country is in debt, you'll work your whole life being in debt and even if you own something your next of kin will be taxed for inheriting that! They endorse legalised counterfeiting of money which they call Quantitave Easing.

I suggest you all look up MK Ultra too.

Democracy is an illusion, you vote for puppet A or puppet B.

If you have any doubts, ask yourselves why you feel hatred every time you watch the news. Ask yourselves why you pay so much tax, why we apparently can't afford to fix potholes but can afford to spend billions on bombing countries that have nothing to do with us and are of no threat to us. Ask why all these refugees have been displaced by our warmongering puppet masters. All is done to serve an agenda; an evil agenda.

Why are we being poisoned or controlled by chemtrails? What are we really eating and drinking? Why are they trying to numb our minds? Why in these times is war even happening? What justifies it? Nothing. This is all being done to depopulate the world.

I'll wait to see what sorts of responses I get before I continue or elaborate further! I'm not very hopeful of getting any positive ones!

Just to confirm the relevancy to fruit machines, they too are part of the mind numbing!
JG

Post by JG »

Welcome back.

We used to have similar postings from another member, mike22, if memory serves.

It's easy to get too paranoid about this subject and lose focus that we are all living privileged lives compared to much of the world's populous. Yes, there are thorns in our side, but that sort of spiel in your posting usually comes from people with obsessive personalities who may have lost some perspective in their life.

It's no secret that news often carries with it a political agenda. Don't take everything you see or read at face value. Be intelligent in deriving conclusions from multiple sources. If you feel hatred when watching the news, stop watching the news. You've alluded that the news is designed to manipulate us, so why would you want to watch any news?

The most important person in your life from your perspective is you. You and your immediate friends and family are far more important than anything happening in Syria. I understand particularly due to your ancestry you may have an interest in news from there, but believe me, you should be the most important person in your life.

We pay too much tax due to two issues. One is incompetence or inefficiency of the taxation system. The second is thanks to the Masonic greedy nature of our councils and Government and those they contract with. It's all the old school tie Masonic mentality. It pisses me off, but not to the point I want to find a different place to live.

That's all there is to it.

Remember, we could be living under some oppressive regime. We could be living in a war zone. We could be living in extreme poverty. I don't buy into conspiracy theories. Fluoride is in tap water to prevent dental caries, not to put holes in my brain.

I pay too much tax not because the Rothschilds want to brainwash me, but because councillor Higgins wants to build an underpass on the a45 by giving a deliberately inefficient construction contract to his old school buddy who conveniently is in that line of business.

It goes on, but I'm free to be driven around in a blue Skoda if I so wish.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Always carry a bog roll in your passenger footwell.
JG
Ruler of The World

JG wrote:Welcome back.

It's easy to get too paranoid about this subject and lose focus that we are all living privileged lives compared to much of the world's populous. Yes, there are thorns in our side, but that sort of spiel in your posting usually comes from people with obsessive personalities who may have lost some perspective in their life.

It's no secret that news often carries with it a political agenda. Don't take everything you see or read at face value. Be intelligent in deriving conclusions from multiple sources. If you feel hatred when watching the news, stop watching the news. You've alluded that the news is designed to manipulate us, so why would you want to watch any news?

The most important person in your life from your perspective is you. You and your immediate friends and family are far more important than anything happening in Syria. I understand particularly due to your ancestry you may have an interest in news from there, but believe me, you should be the most important person in your life.

We pay too much tax due to two issues. One is incompetence or inefficiency of the taxation system. The second is thanks to the Masonic greedy nature of our councils and Government and those they contract with. It's all the old school tie Masonic mentality. It pisses me off, but not to the point I want to find a different place to live.

Remember, we could be living under some oppressive regime. We could be living in a war zone. We could be living in extreme poverty. I don't buy into conspiracy theories. Fluoride is in tap water to prevent dental caries, not to put holes in my brain.

I pay too much tax not because the Rothschilds want to brainwash me, but because councillor Higgins wants to build an underpass on the a45 by giving a deliberately inefficient construction contract to his old school buddy who conveniently is in that line of business.

What the hell is wrong with this site??? I have only got the option to reply by quoting your post and you always double post! I just wait when it says you have to wait to post again and it posts anyway.

I don't watch the news for the precise reason I said; it makes me hate the world!

Conspiracy theories are what the media has programmed us to believe is what the truth should be called. They purposely alert us to them with a pinch of ridicule to make us believe the truth is a lie. The most blatantly obvious and famous lie is 9/11 which was physically impossible without detonation. Tower 7 was supposedly the most secure building in New York yet it went down because of 'extreme heat' LOOOOOL the building that was meant to be the bunker for the mayor in an emergency and which housed many highly classified files just falls into rubble at free fall speed! 100% DETONATION and watch any video of a building going down by detonation and tell me the difference.

Another massive lie, the Holocaust! Less than 300,000 Jews died in that, 6m is a sob story lie, check the figures for Jews registered in Europe before and after the war and you'll see an increase!

Race hate is being induced at media level now, they want race wars all over the western world. We are talking about the plan of zionists to pit Muslims and Christians against each other hoping for mass depopulation! What is all the bollocks we read about religion, seriously? Religious scripture has been around for the main 3 abrahamic religions for well over a thousand years; if it was so poisonous then why aren't we all dead already since the less civilised times?

Yes we are lucky to live in a country that's not at war but how long will that last with our foreign policy? Surely it is just a matter of time before world war 3 starts! I make myself watch senseless killing by the fake Islamic state and Israel on Palestinians to remember that I am indeed fortunate to be able to only watch and not be in this sick pocket filling game by a few elite powermongers.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

utter codswallap.
JG

Post by JG »

The board is partially dysfunctional. Broken script, duplicate postings etc Admin is currently AWOL. It works, just about. I say it works, just about.

I haven't got many videos bar 9/11 of buildingps collapsing due to planes flying into them. I would need those as well, to act as a 'control' against the detonation vids.

How does depopulation fit into the Zionist regime? Surely they need more sheep to create a greater hierarchy? If the populous was just the zionists then no power amongst themselves!

Any good historians care to illuminate us more on the holocaust point?

All this aside, I hope you are keeping well Ahmed and being sensible with the bookmakers.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

This is another duplicate. Deleted.

VRS stands for victor rally sport.

Ford took Skoda to court for using RS on their cars, such as the Labia. Ford lost the case, so rally sport became victor rally sport.
JG
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

What'ya know JG, I too was driven around in a blue soda recently. Odds on it being the same one?

Once had a conversation about conspiracies with Muslim. He was sure that 9/11 was an inside job. Amongst other arguments he stated one of his reasons was that nobody had ever seen Osama bin laden.

He couldn't quite get it when I pointed out nobody had ever seen God either.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Blahblah Blahblah
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
JG

Post by JG »

To answer the Zionist regime question, most conspiracy theorists don't state depopulation, they claim diversion tactics to draw us away from the truth.
JG
Ruler of The World

JG wrote:Welcome back.

What the hell is wrong with this site??? I have only got the option to reply by quoting your post and you always double post! I just wait when it says you have to wait to post again and it posts anyway.

I don't watch the news for the precise reason I said; it makes me hate the world!

Conspiracy theories are what the media has programmed us to believe is what the truth should be called. They purposely alert us to them with a pinch of ridicule to make us believe the truth is a lie. The most blatantly obvious and famous lie is 9/11 which was physically impossible without detonation. Tower 7 was supposedly the most secure building in New York yet it went down because of 'extreme heat' LOOOOOL the building that was meant to be the bunker for the mayor in an emergency and which housed many highly classified files just falls into rubble at free fall speed! 100% DETONATION and watch any video of a building going down by detonation and tell me the difference.

Another massive lie, the Holocaust! Less than 300,000 Jews died in that, 6m is a sob story lie, check the figures for Jews registered in Europe before and after the war and you'll see an increase!

Race hate is being induced at media level now, they want race wars all over the western world. We are talking about the plan of zionists to pit Muslims and Christians against each other hoping for mass depopulation! What is all the bollocks we read about religion, seriously? Religious scripture has been around for the main 3 abrahamic religions for well over a thousand years; if it was so poisonous then why aren't we all dead already since the less civilised times?

Yes we are lucky to live in a country that's not at war but how long will that last with our foreign policy? Surely it is just a matter of time before world war 3 starts! I make myself watch senseless killing by the fake Islamic state and Israel on Palestinians to remember that I am indeed fortunate to be able to only watch and not be in this sick pocket filling game by a few elite powermongers.
JG

Post by JG »

pretty good odds I'd say. Women and religious people. Both totally impossible to argue with at times.
JG
Ruler of The World

How the hell did my post get duplicated there???

Depopulation is required by the elite because they believe the planet cannot survive with so many people on it and the ever increasing numbers. They want to preserve the earth for their kind and do away with the unnecessary masses who live in poverty and are of no service to them. People in poverty are a drain to the elite as long as they live and use up precious resources.

Eugenics was another depopulation idea made by zionists and adopted by Hitler. Strong people required, no unhealthy or disabled drains on society. The idea was to sterilise the 'weak' and part of that was getting rid of Jews, apparently.

I don't hate anyone for their race but some Jews believe they are the master race and that non Jews are 'beasts and slaves' and far inferior, created to serve them.

I thank this 'fatbloke' person for confirming that he is a brainwashed sheep. What a surprise!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

The Internet has to be one of the best inventions of my generation. It has allowed more and more people to wake up to how the world is being ran, and not what the BBC and Murdoch rags tell us how to think.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Though, the sheep are still a vast majority that will be Brainwashed by the MSM to remain in the EU.