Anyone know these two ???

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
harry2

Anyone know these two ???

Post by harry2 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35780067

Two thieves who photographed themselves after stealing thousands of pounds from gambling machines have been sentenced at Bradford Crown Court.
Benjamin Robinson, 30, and Daniel Hutchinson, 24, took posing and grinning selfies after the thefts.
North Yorkshire Police found more than £3,000 in cash, balaclavas and a screwdriver when they were stopped in their car in Skipton in June 2014.
They admitted conspiracy to steal at a previous court hearing on 23 November.

The duo wore balaclavas to disguise themselves during the fruit machine raids, which they carried out across the UK, the force said.
Officers stopped them at about midnight on 27 June on the A65 at Gargrave after they were caught speeding.

Speaking outside court after their previous hearing, Robinson said: "I don't care that [I'm] guilty. I'm not bothered mate. I love it mate."

'Lemons'
During a search of their Vauxhall Insignia, police discovered more than a thousand £1 coins and £2,000 in notes.
Notes and coins on a bedImage copyrightNorth Yorkshire Police
Image caption
Police discovered more than 1,000 £1 coins and £2,000 in notes stolen from fruit machines across the country
Det Ch Insp Matt Walker, of North Yorkshire Police, said: "We knew we hit the jackpot when we investigated these lemons."
"These offenders carried out a string of crimes with no thought for the businesses they were targeting - but ultimately their greed, arrogance and affinity for selfies proved to be their downfall."
Robinson, of Harrogate Road, Bradford, was jailed for 32 months while Hutchinson, of Damon Avenue, Bradford, was sentenced to six months in prison, suspended for two years.
Hutchinson was also ordered to carry out 120 hours of unpaid work.
Roulette free since December 2011.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

hardly even got done !!!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Smashed it
JG

Post by JG »

3k (and the rest) split for 32 months (will halve) in jail doesn't sound too appealing to me.
JG
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

Hutchinson was a suspended sentence.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

JG wrote:3k (and the rest) split for 32 months (will halve) in jail doesn't sound too appealing to me.
Ya think it was all they got? Like it was the first time they done it they got caught
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

JG wrote:3k (and the rest) split for 32 months (will halve) in jail doesn't sound too appealing to me.
Ya think it was all they got? Like it was the first time they done it they got caught
The Duke of betchington Betchrider