Everything, Everywhere Is Dead & Clued Up "Players"

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
FruitPlayer

Everything, Everywhere Is Dead & Clued Up "Players"

Post by FruitPlayer »

Hi good evening to you all here. I would just like to post this out of pure curiosity and perhaps get a good discussion going :) Firstly, and I know this may sound stupid but every single machine and at every single different location, no matter what and except from literately 1 or 2 machines have constantly been dead. I am a £5 Jackpot player mainly, I enjoy the atmosphere of Amusement Arcades etc. Every single machine for the last couple of years have been completely dead, everything. I know it's all just luck and timing but it just seems very strange how absoloutely everything can be dead, everything. I play any machine to be honest, all Lo Techs, I and everyone else I guess here knows everything about Extreme Gamings Reel, nudge and hold setups and rips etc and all know about Red Gaming machines Redding, it's all very old now but there are still a few Extremes and Reds out there, I am just basically saying I am not a noob lol, I have been playing for years but also not playing for a couple of years.

The next thing I want to talk about is where on earth every random player these days gets their info from?! For example I had a few chavs telling me about the Let Em Spin streaks on Golden Games etc, and sorry to sound like a stuck up person but I was just thinking "where the hell do you find the info that us PLAYERS should only know". What I am trying to say is there's no way these random people and chavs etc are members of this Forum and other forums like Jackpotty and Fruit-Emu where all the real players belong. It has just really got me thinking how literately everyone seems to know the "secrets" for example "Let Em Spin Streak" etc.

Finally, going back, why (well not why because machines are machines) but what I mean is why is everything, everywhere dead?! Thank you all so much for reading and I do honestly appreciate everyone's stories etc, I like to be honest, I have not had sod all luck on machines for ages now, apart from a very random few big streaks, and they have been huge streaks for £5 Jackpot which only real players would believe so I won't say how much exactly I have had £5 Jackpots streak for. Apart from that tho, everything is always dead and everyone is so clued up these days, but without being on these forums and knowing people from these forums, the big question is HOW AND WHY?

Big thanks to you all and good luck to all you non chavvy real decent players
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Arcade mcs especially at seaside resorts will be dead,no custom at this time of year,gg every man and his dog knows about let em spin yrs old,£5 jps can go big but step bk and think once they have how much they need bk through em
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Boulderdash

Post by Boulderdash »

mr cheese wrote:Arcade mcs especially at seaside resorts will be dead,no custom at this time of year,gg every man and his dog knows about let em spin yrs old,£5 jps can go big but step bk and think once they have how much they need bk through em
I used to be a player and paid good money for a number of tricks and emptiers. I still have a keen eye but have no idea about the 'let em spin' streak on a golden game. Can someone let me know, privately? I have a GG in my local...
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

fill up your paypal account then pm me!
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Moans about extremes and reds being dead and chavs knowing about 5quid games lol it's 2016 not 2006,as for paying for tricks that just bollocks any half decent player should know paying for tricks is a waste of time...can only end in tears,seen it on this forum when trayhop sold make or break to someone lol you pay a couple bag for example and next day everyone knows it and then there's gonna be bad blood,better off just agreeing a sort or or slinging them a drink when it's done n dusted,tbh you sound like a bit of a dimlow maybe coming on this forum in hope of getting a bit of form to fill your pockets.....try getting to grips with a dead power rather than an extreme and then see the true meaning of a burnt fruit
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Sat here creasing does your lip actually tremble when you put 3 in an extreme and it's 1 1 1
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol prob same as you being 140 into a power debating whether to double a £20 offer!
Going skint....
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

"What I am trying to say is there's no way these random people and chavs etc are members of this Forum and other forums like Jackpotty and Fruit-Emu where all the real players belong."

Clearly.
JG

Post by JG »

To revive this forum, I once considered signing up under ten different aliases and just chatting about anything and everything. I suspect this may be happening as we speak, just nothing to do with me.

OB might do something like double up a 20 offer and walk...."oh I can't be bothered, I've got enough money anyway"

Afternoon stubble, how is the chief? No doubt making the most of the latest empties beamed into his office by an orbiting satellite?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

To revive this forum, I once considered signing up under ten different aliases and just chatting about anything and everything. I suspect this may be happening as we speak, just nothing to do with me.

OB might do something like double up a 20 offer and walk...."oh I can't be bothered, I've got enough money anyway"

Afternoon stubble, how is the chief? No doubt making the most of the latest empties beamed into his office by an orbiting satellite?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

You may notice that postings often get doubled up. This is a crafty tactic by admin to make us seem more busy than we actually are.
JG
keno

Post by keno »

Ha!
Boulderdash

Post by Boulderdash »

keno wrote:Ha!
I last paid for an emptier in 1992 by the way! There was no Internet. It was for Ace machines and financed my university degree. Well worth it!

Was joking about paying now!
FruitPlayer

Post by FruitPlayer »

Well thanks to those of you who gave a decent reply, as for doingthem I am giving him my words via PM, I am not here to cause crap in the forums due to respect to the decent people, doingthem has a message to read from me.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Boulderdash wrote:I last paid for an emptier in 1992 by the way! There was no Internet. It was for Ace machines and financed my university degree. Well worth it!

Was joking about paying now!

Smedley's Club Machine Association site was going before then. Also UKFMP http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... fmp&page=1 and maybe Superarcadia.com

Good to see a bit of life in the board and some retro players still around. Can't beat the £4.80 jackpots IMHO.

harry
Roulette free since December 2011.