What can fruit machine companies do to save the idustry

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Oscar is right , tooo many ways to gamble online now , the arcade scene is pointless ,,,,,,,,,,, you walk into an arcade thesedays ,,,,, staffed by 1 polish bint (2 at most) ,,,, relying on the 1 Chinese restaurant owner to come in and spunk 800quid through the 500s to pay the leccy bill n wages ,,,,,, depressing .

The pub scene however could change ,,,,,, ive had nights out with friends sitting in a spoons for a cpl of hours and not seen 1 pound go into the fruits ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Couldn't hurt to try lowering the stake n pot to say 10p n 25quid or other , general joe might feel more inclined getting a board from beer change ,,,,,,,, rather than 9 for 3 back
Little discipline = BIG issue

spa

Post by spa »

Hopefully Noel will be found out about children like the rest of his generation at some point. Bet deals wouldn't hang about for long then lol
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

like that would make a difference, they arent sweeties
JG

Post by JG »

I'm certain that no pub, chain or otherwise would want a prolific paedophile plastered prominently, probably prefer Payback or Panker's Pirthday or Pink Panther.

The generic 'take it' or 'leave it' would still be a core thing, minus the pea don't. Auto correct. Fwiw I don't think Noel is a paedophile.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

I'm certain that no pub, chain or otherwise would want a prolific paedophile plastered prominently, probably prefer Payback or Panker's Pirthday or Pink Panther.

The generic 'take it' or 'leave it' would still be a core thing, minus the pea don't. Auto correct. Fwiw I don't think Noel is a paedophile.
JG
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

spa wrote:Hopefully Noel will be found out about children like the rest of his generation at some point. Bet deals wouldn't hang about for long then lol
They'd just change the names of the machines to "Feel Or No Feel".