Looking for an arcade that has an each way nudge mark 3

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Rickyrehal

Looking for an arcade that has an each way nudge mark 3

Post by Rickyrehal »

Hello all :)
I am looking to find an arcade with an EACHWAY NUDGER MK3 or a lite-a-nudge or tupenny nudge
The Mark 3 is my preference but they seem to be fairly hard to find
I live on the SE coast so you would think it would be easy enough to find one being near Margate etc
Any help greatly appreciated
yorkster

Post by yorkster »

No where near you but if your really bored one day take a long treck up north to roker beach in sunderland, thers an arcade with a mk3 lite a nudge, and mark 4 double up deluxe, very nice but i prefer the mk2s for jackpot tune alone, and nudges are much fairer.
Go ten minutes up the road and at ocean amusements south shields, you will find 2 mk2 each way nudges, side by side always worth ago amonsgst some tupenny nudges, amongst other classics, like andy capp, roller coaster, monopoly e.t.c apart from reelfruits and mrps, the rest of the country, is very scarce classic fruit wise unfortuantely.
yorkster

Post by yorkster »

No where near you but if your really bored one day take a long treck up north to roker beach in sunderland, thers an arcade with a mk3 lite a nudge, and mark 4 double up deluxe, very nice but i prefer the mk2s for jackpot tune alone, and nudges are much fairer.
Go ten minutes up the road and at ocean amusements south shields, you will find 2 mk2 each way nudges, side by side always worth ago amonsgst some tupenny nudges, amongst other classics, like andy capp, roller coaster, monopoly e.t.c apart from reelfruits and mrps, the rest of the country, is very scarce classic fruit wise unfortuantely.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

anyone know of where a 5penny nudger is? the rare tuppeny nudger 5p play?
or the original each way shifters from the 90s, 5p or 10p play?
Going skint....
yorkster

Post by yorkster »

Haven't seen any of them for a life time I think you will be pushed to find any, don't think the 5 penny nudger was that common back in the day, do recall 1 in my local at 1 point.
Be certanly nice to go back to them days even for 1 day and go flying around the arcades playing as many classics as possible.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

yes i have thought, if it ever becomes a financial possibility, to restore a pier to exactly like it was when i was a kid. to include the penny rollers, video games and exact same fruits that had my step quickening as i got closer! used to be packed and quite often would make the 3 mile journey with £2 or less!

no one would prob be interested, except for sad old cunts like me? or would it be very popular? either way, i doubt it would be as profitable as a 12 by 12 room with a couple of 500s in!
Going skint....
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Rickyrehal wrote:Hello all :)
I am looking to find an arcade with an EACHWAY NUDGER MK3 or a lite-a-nudge or tupenny nudge
The Mark 3 is my preference but they seem to be fairly hard to find
I live on the SE coast so you would think it would be easy enough to find one being near Margate etc
Any help greatly appreciated
two of them in central piar, Blackpool.
look kinda new to me, so may be rebuilds
IMG_2069.jpg
IMG_2069.jpg
Attachments
IMG_2070.jpg
Rickyrehal

Post by Rickyrehal »

Thanks all. Shame there aren't any nearer :/