Grim up North

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
hankiepanky

Grim up North

Post by hankiepanky »

Just a thought,any of our more 'experienced' players from up North West,Lancashire regions ?
Couple of real decent machines,that on other versions drop generous amounts regularly,but not these ones !!
Talk about tight fisted ! One particular one has been in place now since day after New Years Day,and it's still not dropped jp,(steward tells me he doesn't think it's paid next prize lower to that either ! ),I presume that's £100,as jp is £250.
As a rule I tend to steer clear from that one (simply as I'm not sure what half the features are !)all I know is it's a pirate based theme,and ideally,you must light all 4 sections of a treasure map on top left glass to enter 'big money' section,oh yeah,there's a squawking parrot who normally tells you 'hints' lol
But my interest is 'Snow White and the Seven Tenners',a £100 jp,variable stake,ranging from 25p - £1.
Never been flush enough to risk maximum stake,but I've seen it go £25-30 before feature entry,even on £1 stake,surely,that's not right ?
Anyway,since day one when installed,all pots been £99.99,never changed,as no-ones even got close! When you are lucky enough to enter feature,you can guarantee it will take the cash pot out on first No Deal .
Watching someone only last night,who thought there luck was in,had all 3 boards active,first press,2 x pots eliminated,and best offer was £11,so he 'No Dealed',next to go,last remaining pot and 2 x £100,cut a long story short,he went down to 10p or £35....yep,that's correct 10p won AND it had balls to bloody repeat again!Me thinks it wouldn't have had it been £35 in box
So,my point IS,would any body like to come and attempt the impossible where many others have failed so miserably ?? I've heard folk here mention 'emptiers',not sure if they'd work on these,they seriously are pieces of stone,definitely not for people who value their 'chunkier wallets'.
But,maybe I could be proven wrong here,my only ask,please let me be at side of you,just so I can watch stewards smug grin disappear as £'s pump out endlessly! (I'm sure he's on a cut himself,as a pose to the club itself profitting lol)
Offers ??
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

does your diet consist largely of sausages, bacon and scratchings?
Going skint....
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

bubbles wrote:does your diet consist largely of sausages, bacon and scratchings?
Just curious as to why you think I should even need to make this up ??
I'm not boasting of a win,just saying what I've seen,and from what other punters tell me about this machine :/
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

bubbles wrote:does your diet consist largely of sausages, bacon and scratchings?
Just curious as to why you think I should even need to make this up ??
I'm not boasting of a win,just saying what I've seen,and from what other punters tell me about this machine :/