FOBT in the bookies

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

It just shows how easily people can become very confused by a poor grasp of mathematics and fundamentally flawed ideologies.

7 reds in a row. Roughly. 2/4/8/16/32/64/128. It's not rocket science.

One such misunderstanding I've heard is that after the sixth red, the seventh will be 128-1 to come in. Daft doesn't cover such a belief.

Some of the original roulette programs used bizarre algorithms that led to unusual results. One such example is that you get a fair shot at a win, but if the RNG misses there's a greater than true chance a 'wind up' number will be chosen. For example you've been betting continuously on first dozen, switch to third dozen and next spin, RNG selects lose based on a 12/37 chance of win, but then checks betting history and selects randomly from 1-12 inclusive after a bias to tilt number is selected.
Another algorithm would offer less than true odds if it detected Martingale or other similar 'systems'. Sad as the natural edge will defeat those anyway, shows the intellect and grasp of some programmers.
I think across the current Inspired and SG portfolio ALL roulette B2 games are truly clean and random. I have not been alerted otherwise by my senior top boy contacts anyhow.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Testing
JG
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

U missed 0 out jg.