Jackpot junction

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

Netflix 'n chill was a new one on me. However I've paid my research scientists vast sums of money to investigate and find out what on earth Kesh (doingthem) is babbling on about.

It turns out that Netflix 'n chill is now a 'thing' in relation to dating. In the old days you may have sent a bouquet of roses via carrier pigeon to the woman you were courting, coupled with an invitation to an upcoming dance at the local dance hall. These days you can pick up your mobile phone and text 'Netflix 'n chill' and she will come round and watch breaking bad with you and eat Wotsits on your sofa.

In the real world, most people for most of the time have coherent, sensible conversations that stay on topic. One of the quirks of this board is that this doesn't always happen on here. The best bet is just to let it wash all over you. Don't even give it a second thought. Just weadle out the sensible replies, blot out the silly ones.

I mean you could Netflix 'n Chill with doingthem but 1) you have a husband 2) none of the buttons work on his remote as someone has popped them all, so you'd end up watching a blank screen.

We hope that these quirky replies have not put you off using Fruit Chat.
JG
keno

Post by keno »

Netflix & sex
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I don't actually have netflix because its fucking toilet....all the films are either starring Vinnie Jones or are at least 15 years old....can't go wrong with putlocker
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

I just thought I was being blonde but I'm glad other people didn't have a clue what he was on about either :-/ I understand if people are gonna have a cocky attitude towards this post because it's the Same kinds questions over and over again but I'm a genuine lass just asking for opinions as I didn't know what to do as I don't want my husband be loose out :(
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Just a little update and we sold the bandit on eBay and got a decent amount so I'm 1 happy wife :)
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Till you get in bed later and the hubby is to 'tired'
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

The world doesn't deserve cheeky people like u.... My valentines this year prob had more romance than ur whole life put together ........ Go away and get a life !!!!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

kirsty, if you ever find out who doingthem is, you will prob regret turning down "netflix and chill" for the rest of your days!
Going skint....
JG

Post by JG »

In conclusion, how much did you get on EBay? Was my £75 too harsh?
JG