Jackpot junction

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Kirsty

Jackpot junction

Post by Kirsty »

Hiya everyone my names Kirsty and I'm in a pickle. Iv just moved home and stuck for space and my hubby needs to sell his fruit machine. And I don't have a clue where to start. I'm scared to put it on an auction site as I believe u need a licience. It's always been a dream for him to own his own his own fruit machine but I'm not allowed a puppy but he's allowed a fruit machine (I'm just a cool wife) lol least a puppy doesn't take up that much space :)

Where could I sell this thing ?? And how do I find out how much it's worth ?? Thanks
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

I'm from County Durham uk x
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

give to the rspca
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Thanks for that lol
JG

Post by JG »

Hi Kirsty and welcome to fruit machine chat the very home of fully integrated in depth chatter about machines of a fruitational nature. Here we pride ourselves on being the best forum in town and whilst some of our members have rather edgy senses of humours, fear not, for there are also some of the greatest brains of Britain lurking in the shadows.

You're right in that EBay for example will close listings on a whim with regards to buying and selling of machines. Rules and petty regulations. Your best bet is to look up buying and selling groups on Facebook and go from there. You could try our buy and sell forum, but chances are you'll be deluged with messages from stand up comedians telling you to take the machine and dump it in the nearest skip.

Be warned, unless it's super vintage, prices for second hand machines are very weak. You're often better off breaking it into parts and selling those individually.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
JG
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

I will look Into it thank u very much :) I knew there's a rules on eBay that's why it scares me lol[quote][/QUOTE]. I would love to know how Much it worth :( ?
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Thank U for ur reply :) I will look into it, I just wish I knew how much it could be worth just so he's getting some of his money back as it wasn't really cheap to buy ourselves :(
JG

Post by JG »

If it's Jackpot Junction by BFG circa 2000, then fully working the value is around £75. If you can be bothered to break it, you'd get more for parts, but time is money.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Netflix n chill?
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

I don't have a clue what that means all I know it's a bellfruit machine lol
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Seriously though......netflix n chill?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Lol I seriously don't get what u mean ??
JG

Post by JG »

The duplicate post thing is getting silly
JG