barcrest open the box £35.00 jackpot

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
scottystewart

barcrest open the box £35.00 jackpot

Post by scottystewart »

I bought this machine a week ago and I asked for some help on here with it. Got all the help I needed and now we are having great fun with it. Boy when I force it to streak it dont half streak lol mega streak for £74.00 few bucks later like £4.00 later £35.00 and the repeat. Opened the box a few times b4 all this £12,£15,£8 and even after the streak I was getting on and getting board shots for a quick £12 again the box seams to hold high amounts a lot and that is not go be good for me when my mates are playing lol am go be scared they wipe my hopper out. It has had £250 in coins put in. and plays good a lot of folk on here dont like the machine but I think its ok only set at 78% as well waiting on my 70% key coming tomorrow that will hope fully damping the streaks down a tad lol
kong

Post by kong »

It won't streak that big too often!
Oh good, another Reflex.
scottystewart

Post by scottystewart »

good I was starting to worry it was going to pay all the time high wins. It has been on fire even now at the back of the streak I am still getting offered good boxes
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

How much did it cost to force?
scottystewart

Post by scottystewart »

I will double check again as am go make it do it again but it was around the £100 mark..