WAS having a great day

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
dog section

WAS having a great day

Post by dog section »

Iwas having a great day today in the lovely hemsby,fruitful on the machines and a few chav girls showing interest,then....someone left the chip pan on in the chippy,burnt it down and i had to leave 2 quid in a simpsons while everyone got some air. proper naughty that!
k9-sec.co.uk
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

really
Barry_the_burner

Post by Barry_the_burner »

Hemsby ha!I remember doing the p1 golden games around that area,and I Yarmouth front,had 2 bald blokes asking me for the 'trick' and am I a 'punter'
dog section

Post by dog section »

never stand still for more than 5mins on the seafront at yarco,else you will end up mugged by an immigrant,stabbed with a needle or get a 13yr old pregnant.
k9-sec.co.uk
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Barry_the_burner wrote:Hemsby ha!I remember doing the p1 golden games around that area,and I Yarmouth front,had 2 bald blokes asking me for the 'trick' and am I a 'punter'
Really? I did them there too. Fairly sweet locations at that point.
Barry_the_burner

Yes I only went that side of the country once,I remember felixstowe and Clacton being a very good raise!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

You should revisit the area Barry. There's a great set of Grand Golden Games in Felixstowe now and an even better set in Newport (near Hemsby) if that's even possible!
Barry_the_burner

I'm based in Washington now bit of a trek,still a few old machines up here floating about