Hotels

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stubble

Hotels

Post by Stubble »

How much have we spent on hotels over the years? I'm putting my estimate at about £80,000 over the last 15 years. Although it could be considerably more.

Can remember when Travelodges were, £34(ish)? But then I remember when Mars bars were 24p.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Redlinesman used to get a helicopter home if his favourite suite at The Dorchester wasn't available.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I'm remembering two periods where i lived in a hotel, Alan Partridge style. What a waste of money!
dog section

Post by dog section »

average once weekly over 23yrs at around £70 over the years (double bed to accomodate the various yarco chavettes that accompanied me) =£77,280 approx. but i wouldnt change a thing,as long as youre happy in life who cares.
k9-sec.co.uk
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

how about drinks, coke, taxis - hotels becomes irrelevant
dog section

Post by dog section »

i used to let the girl pay for the coke.
k9-sec.co.uk
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

many a warm night ive slept in the car on the cheap
Little discipline = BIG issue

doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Fuck that I'd rather pay 200 for a room than sleep in the car
BFK

Post by BFK »

At 5am
dog section

Post by dog section »

nothing better than kipping in the car. fell into a heavy sleep one night in winter,woke up to a heavy snow fall and bloody cold. felt like shit on that occasion
k9-sec.co.uk
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

How can you actually enjoy sleeping in the car its rank,wake up at half 6 with the sun in your face and the birds tweeting,is rather be nice and cosy and be able to have a shower the next morning rather than going round all of the next day feeling like a dirty bag of shit
dog section

Post by dog section »

i may enjoy having manky breath and sweat patches and chefs crotch after slumming a night in the car with a bad back when you awake.
dependant on what time of the year it is and who keeps you company,its not so bad.
k9-sec.co.uk
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I remember one occasion around 20 years ago, 4 of us drove overnight to some campsite near Torquay and 'slept' in the car. I was in the passenger seat but I had my feet out of the window as I struggle to sleep with my legs bent. When I woke up it had pissed it down and I was soaked from knees downwards. I then looked at my watch, hoping it would be at least 7 or even 8 o'clock, but it was only ten to five, so I had to wait another 5 hours for the arcade to open. I looked at the driver and he was sat there wide awake with his arms folded and a big grin on his face. When opening time arrived I went and bought some cheap shorts and flip flops from the woefully ill-equipped shop on site and threw my trainers in the bin. I felt like shit, headache, stiff neck etc, and then within 15 minutes we got kicked off before we could get anything done.

Car broke down on the way home as well.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Good times then Rich!!!
dog section

Post by dog section »

oh well at least he didnt catch a dose.
k9-sec.co.uk