Aldershot

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Aldershot

Post by JG »

Going to see some family down there next Wednesday. I've got a spare day Thursday, I was thinking of looking around Camberley, Fleet maybe even Newbury. Any highly territorial players I should beware of?
JG
BUTCH

Post by BUTCH »

Camberley,there's a blast from the past,was a good arcade there a good few years back,pie factory,beer guide,battleaxe,25 ggs and a spin on it in a kebab shop just down the road,Farnham was a good town too but I'm talking 13 years ago.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Ae o aing tt o I ty o bun t t a cisp sdy. en ye gog te ond? Bar om let serves.....
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

4 or 5 arcades in Aldershot last time I went
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

yeah and apart from the sports bar type place some of the worst arcades in existence!
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Yea word of mouth is a good establishment
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Brooks gaming lounge had some good bits back in the day. 2 skill quests with the spin number taped over.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
ob

Post by ob »

Mr brooks is the owner as I call him is a nice enough bloke he always jokes here comes the professional as I come in. Made some decent money over the years in there but he did get 400 off me on the dond 500 he's got in there which was phoning straight away.... He never lets me forget that one! Can be a nightmare those if they're phoning! No doubt the fact he's got it on some shit percentage didn't help matters!