Thick as shit tools...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

To be fair Leicester is probably less fire than little local country pubs around Norwich and I suppose a jaunt down the '47 is in order now and again. With everything becoming so phat again in the pubs with as Scott would say 'the Best of British emptier' I hardly see the need to travel all the way to Leicester. I can't see that it'll be any better or worse than Coventry, Nottingham, Derby or Birmingham.

Birmingham. Birmingham.
Birmingham. Birmingham.
JG
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Country pubs outside Norwich is where I have always made decent amounts. Have to treat them well and it shouldn't be fire!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

superfeature wrote:End of day I began this thread to tell a laughable story about a tool yet every reply that has been written that I have found annoying is from a tool.... Ironic don't we think....
End of day fellas we will never ever see the days of 2009-2011 back ever, yet I'm getting shit off some nappy fresh arsewipe tool who has been slotting for 2 years..
I hope this game does end soon and then we can all blame people like "doingthem" who thinks he the main man because he don't have to draw dole anymore since he won his first £100...

END OF
2009-11 ?! Surely that's hardly old-school?!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Exactly.I started out in 2004 and that's not really old school
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

logopolis wrote:Country pubs outside Norwich is where I have always made decent amounts. Have to treat them well and it shouldn't be fire!
Alot of pubs out in the sticks are absolutely raving,its more to do with bitter locals than landlords
BUTCH

Post by BUTCH »

logopolis wrote:Country pubs outside Norwich is where I have always made decent amounts. Have to treat them well and it shouldn't be fire!
Yes this is very true,maybe you can teach doingthem how to manage these establishment's if he is having trouble.
AG35

Post by AG35 »

So because the guy joined 2 years ago on this forum he's only been slotting 2 years?? , I joined last month I've been playing 12 years, don't quite know how you come to this conclusion, I can tell he annoys you and like it is for us, since piss easy games Like triples etc came out that every moron can play, all of a sudden a million dole dossers have called themselves players and come around treading on everyone's toes in everyone's areas, all you can do is plod on dude, cos until they put skill back into these games that one of these so called tools can't hit, we're going to have to put up with it.
AG35

Post by AG35 »

And yes butch I agree walking into an establishment you may have had sweet for many years for all of a sudden to feel like it's a little raving and all eyes are on you is a little frustrating, can only be moron players who don't look after they're own back going in and not knowing how to treat an establishment. If you gotta have a few beers with the gaffs to keep it sweet you do it. Buying a coke raggin the machine and walking out without touching the coke makes you a cock.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

If a pub is fire I don't go in,its not worth the hassle nowerdays,can quite easily lose on a machine and end up getting your house turned upside down by old bill, I'll stick to chain pubs......cheers
AG35

Post by AG35 »

I know many who do just stick to pub chains it works for them also.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Well annoyed when i have to buy someting other than a bottle of water in a pub
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

When I have to drink more than a few mouthfuls of lager in shit holes I want a minimum 10x the minimum wage pro rata!
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Mmmmm warm beer from a dirty glass,what's worse is when you ask for a coke and they pull a 2 litre bottle of warm coke and pour some in a glass
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol yeah that is worse. angering they have the nerve! £2.85 highest I've paid for the luke warm, no ice from a 2 litre bottle! surprised ithey don't get some tesco value in!! ok £1 a can if they want but seen £2 for a normal can of coke!
Going skint....
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

JG wrote:To be fair Leicester is probably less fire than little local country pubs around Norwich and I suppose a jaunt down the '47 is in order now and again. With everything becoming so phat again in the pubs with as Scott would say 'the Best of British emptier' I hardly see the need to travel all the way to Leicester. I can't see that it'll be any better or worse than Coventry, Nottingham, Derby or Birmingham.

Birmingham. Birmingham.
Birmingham. Birmingham.
Lmfao.... The trash can challenge is a stupidly big plate of food (check flaming inn website for details) and what I'm playing in Mecca...... Can't say!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)