Deleted thread.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Deleted thread.

Post by JG »

I understand your reasons for being angry at Kyle Wood but no good can come from posting details here.
JG
Blackpoolmaster

Post by Blackpoolmaster »

Thanks it's Kyle big mouth wood by the way
JG

Post by JG »

My bad, I'll amend my post.

The reason there is no fix is because they don't/probably now should read didn't explicitly understand the nature of the exploit. The best they have/had is 'it confuses the MPU in the machine' which is bollocks.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Fankya #bringbackstevedenmark
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

/ / /----::::::
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

. / /......(
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

yeah ok stubbler
Going skint....
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Oh sorry... Were you on the Payroll?
quizard

Post by quizard »

So this thing you have to do it on several units at once?
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Blackpoolmaster

Post by Blackpoolmaster »

Yeah that's the one Kyle wood messed it up put half of Blackpool on 50 percent loads of crack pipes in bingo halls
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

no stubble i actually got it through you....
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Moving away from that, have you ever sold info stubbler? or would you these days under any circumstances?
Going skint....
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Who is this bubbles character? Always seems to give off the impression he was on it before everyone else and is above everyone? Are you the king of machines. Are you the creator of all these tricks us lesser mortals are playing?

And Ahmed. Speaking from unfortunate experience in lending money, if you promise to pay someone back you should do so regardless of your claims. You quote all these morals but if you are a man of your word you should keep it. No matter whatever what you are so called promised at least you fulfil your end of the Bargain and keep your integrity intact. I.e paying the money back. You would at least keep your dignity. Your kicking up a fuss for a measly 250 quid?

I don't know you. I am not a racist. But of everything I have seen you are the one in the wrong. Yes you have made titch a good offer about working together to pay back what's owed but when he lent you it that wasn't the arrangement to pay him back. It's such a measly amount we are talking about and the fact you won't even pay that back shows you have major problems in your life. I am speaking from experience having been in a dark place and coming out the other side.

I take it you have a don't trust anyone attitude after all your experieces in this game, but having met titch numerous times he is not the cliche player most of us meet. I suggest you sort this out privately I don't see that either of you set out to fuck each other over.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Hello Mr Big! ;) Are you related to Redlinesman? Particularly well endowed? Stubble's boss Mr Stalin?

No, I do not "create" "tricks" played by the masses, I do however use cryptanalysis to discover lucrative methods on gaming machines (mainly uk) for my sole usage.

Oh fuck it, I can't be bothered anymore! I created this alias inspired by Fruitchat's very own JG. I actually have never been on anything, let alone before anyone. An old mate used to play for a living and it was through him I found this site.

I apologise if I've offended anyone during my tenure here! lol

Time to retire bubbles now, good luck to you all.

Kind Regards

Si....Bubbles
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

P.S I'll be back when all our good friend Ruler is apologised to and made chief administrator ;)

...or Titch gets paid back!
Going skint....