Deleted thread.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Havin a party

Post by Havin a party »

Absolutely fucking hilarious, as if beef gets on this joke forum to admit him and Matteo gave this out to people on % . That post is written by a northerner. Anyone with half a brain can see that. In fact the only person Ive ever heard use the word 'Spyed' is Kye. And he invented giving out clues he was late on to people on % so he could make a decent raise to make up for the fact he got it late.
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

Havin a party wrote:Absolutely fucking hilarious, as if beef gets on this joke forum to admit him and Matteo gave this out to people on % . That post is written by a northerner. Anyone with half a brain can see that. In fact the only person Ive ever heard use the word 'Spyed' is Kye. And he invented giving out clues he was late on to people on % so he could make a decent raise to make up for the fact he got it late.
Now I am confused so your saying beef is not on here???? may I ask your reasons for joining this 'joke forum' then
Havin a party

Post by Havin a party »

Kye you're embarrasing yourself
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

Says a bloke whose come on hear with the sole purpose of trying to restore the honour ov probably his mates reputation..point is everyone whose worth knowing knows for a fact that lads where sent out by beef on a cut so if or if not kyles done the same.....it's a case of pot and kettle you not think pal
CJS

Post by CJS »

Havin a party wrote:Kye you're embarrasing yourself
Kye has always been a limited player from all available evidence that relies on simplistic machine methods and passing info around on a percentage. It's the name of the game in the current climate so if he has or hasn't I don't think anybody should be aghast. Empties that simple pretty much never ever historically have ever lasted more than a short period. It only takes one person in the entire country to be spotted and then the domino effect kicks in. No good crying over spilt milk.
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

CJS wrote:Kye has always been a limited player from all available evidence that relies on simplistic machine methods and passing info around on a percentage. It's the name of the game in the current climate so if he has or hasn't I don't think anybody should be aghast. Empties that simple pretty much never ever historically have ever lasted more than a short period. It only takes one person in the entire country to be spotted and then the domino effect kicks in. No good crying over spilt milk.
Your right there is no point crying over spilt milk but the annoying fact is the lads who are slating Kye for allegedly doing that are the ones who done it themselves lol
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

Hello I'm new on here,I've just started playing has anybody got any tips
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

My favourite games are fish frenzy and and I think Spartacus looks amazing,great gameplay
CJS

Post by CJS »

pussy galore wrote:Hello I'm new on here,I've just started playing has anybody got any tips
Get into tooling.
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

Oh yes actually I'm on the tools myself I'm a joiner
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

What's the circle you keep talking about
ob

Post by ob »

Makes a change from how do I fix my machine threads on here at least!
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

I've got a couple of days a week spare if anybody needs a driver,I've been doin quite well on a few things lately
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

I live in a flat in the Solihull area,I can do Tuesday's and weekends
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Round up every triple 7 in the country, dump them in the north west and then drop one of these!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjnm3V0xYjI
Going skint....