Deleted thread.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Blackpoolmaster

Post by Blackpoolmaster »

Couple months.... That is correct look at players up and down the country the North west are the worst especially when you got people putting nine players on a percent
Blackpoolmaster

None players
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Nothing lasts forever. This happens when certain people know it's starting to come on top, probably doesn't shorten the lifespan by as much as some seem to think. Happens all the way down the chain as well, someone at the bottom will prob get told it Friday (chip day apparently). Alot of bingo halls will yield much more value in the coming months!
Going skint....
The game

Post by The game »

I think it's time for me to admit and be straight about this trick it wasn't kyle who let it out! It was me and Matteo, we tryed shifting the blame because it wasn't our fault we got spyed out, before it got out ( not going to give any names ) we give it to a few people round the country on a percentage not 50 percent tho like talked about, just wanted to clear this up.
Blackpoolmaster

The game who are you...,
BUTCH

Post by BUTCH »

Give it a rest.
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

I gather this is beef then we'll I'm surprised to say the least but at least your honesty shows your a fair bloke then... Hope you made a good wedge off this really just blaming others for your own mistakes wasn't really fair
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Anyone else wanna try and claim they had it for months?
The game

Post by The game »

We didn't have it for months but a lot longer than most people, we worked it out so we could give it who we wanted.
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

The game wrote:We didn't have it for months but a lot longer than most people, we worked it out so we could give it who we wanted.
It's right what you say but inevitably your failure to be able to keep this to yourself will come back and hurt you.....whose gunna want to trust you now knowing what you will do what you get on to something fat.....you may of lined your own pockets by telling everyone in your contact list but you stripped the rest of us of having a good couple of months on something that probably won't be bettered in a good good while
The game

Post by The game »

Who actually are you Eddie empty?? At the end of the day it was our trick and we got spyed out so I new it was only a matter of time before it came out, so I thought it was the best option I had seen the photos of other individuals and new it wouldn't be long so I helped a few of my mates out who agreed to line my pockets as you say, is that so wrong? my loop is secure and always has been nothing to worry about on my side.
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

I'yl tell you who I am....I am one of the many poor souls in the UK that didn't make as much as I should ov because you due to sheer greed and obviously seeking stardom thought it would be a good idea to make this public knowledge and in turn fill your own pockets to the max.....I mean come on is there any one you didn't tell if I was that way inclined I come name a dozen off the top ov me head...I mean come on you've got granny's in the bingos now all simultaneously pressing start on the 10p party trying to get a £20 raise....good work mate.......I mean next time I'm onto summit decent I'yl be sure to give you a bell ����
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I made about £60 on this clue if that helps.
AMK

Post by AMK »

4KingRiches was less heat.
... Join The Party!
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

I think a Furness had less heat lol