Deleted thread.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Haha!

I was just curious as to who you are: After beimg in the game so long you think you have heard about most people!
Maybe I do know who you are in real life.

Who is redlinesman anyway?! I thought he was JG fiction!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

My money goes on Mike from boro!
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

It's strange you talk about Kyle wood in this way I have know him for many years now and have never had any trouble with his ability to keep stum....and believe me we've had some good stuff I would propose that your negative comments towards him would make me believe you've messed this up yourself or your extremely jealous of his success
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

-----------------/
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

This comment was not directed at you stublle but in fact at Blackpool master who seems hell bent at slating at guy who isn't on here to defend himself and had been the forefront of abbuse which isn't fair..if you got cctvd I'm sorry to hear that but this trick hasn't anything to do with that. Lots of people on this where spyed that's just the way it was but trying to pinpoint the mass release on it on one bloke simply isn't right. I know for a fact associates ov yours not you by the way give this to people weeks ago that couldn't keep there lips closed if they where stitched together with fishing wire. That's all I'm saying he can't be slated for something we have no control over
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Kyle from Blackpool keeping his mouth shut?exactly what fucking planet are you on?
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

Lol love this site me
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

----------/
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

You don't seriously think you where the only person spyed on this though do you lads where seen in services a long time before your footage was realeased plus if people didn't boast about how much they where making off the Machines in question no one would be looking out for people playing them in a different manner would they. I'm not saying who is or isn't to blame I'm just saying a lot of people who had this early could ov went about things slightly differently in order to make it more profitable for those who did that's all. And blaming a person that maybe done 10% of what other people did is not really fair wether you like the lad or not
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Thats fair enough
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I spoke to Kye yesterday and i came away thinking hes not to blame for this coming out. For that reason i removed my posts about him. It's well known that me and him are not mates, but i dont mind admitting when ive got stuff wrong. It's possible that people are pissed off with him for not giving it out, which would actually be to his credit. The sooner SG gaming chip it up so we can all stop getting interrogated, the better.
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

Stubble wrote:I spoke to Kye yesterday and i came away thinking hes not to blame for this coming out. For that reason i removed my posts about him. It's well known that me and him are not mates, but i dont mind admitting when ive got stuff wrong. It's possible that people are pissed off with him for not giving it out, which would actually be to his credit. The sooner SG gaming chip it up so we can all stop getting interrogated, the better.
Well said stubble its takes a good bloke to admit he's wrong let's hope the real suspect comes to life soon cos I believe the wolves are closing in on him....then as you said we can put this to bed
Blackpoolmaster

Post by Blackpoolmaster »

Your wrong pal the circle had it kye is close to the staff in Trafford centre the staff told kye some guy been taking couple thousand out of them which was Bolton Ian Kye them got the cctv and then worked it out then put at least 6 people on 50 percent before you no it half the north west as got it ever trick gets messed up threw the north west FACT I had this weeks before Kye gets it it's over like many of things
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

when did the circle first get it?
Going skint....
Eddie empty

Post by Eddie empty »

I know for 100 % fact that is not right the Blackpool master says the North west fucks the tricks up..........I wonder if he's really from Blackpool ��