Back Battering My Area

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

*confirmed* there's a PIKEY on the scrounge.......................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Maybe I should find some real pikey lads to beat you to a pulp? Might calm your ridiculous imagination down a bit! You really should shut up when you know nothing about me or the situation, chimp!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I doubt any travellers would be in a hurry to help you out
Ruler of The World

You know fuck all!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

admit what you did and what you are Ruler, maybe we can forgive and forget! ;)
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Lol
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol well done for not biting! just fancied trying to wind you up, obv have no idea about any of it ;)
Going skint....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Does anyone remember ahmeds suicidal post? I messaged him and said I'd go down and do a route with him if he found machines. Triples luckys etc. at no point did I say Id train him up or give him any thing. All went well regardless of how much we made was a good few days out. A went down again and we were playing pure pots and done really well. I went home then received a phonecall off him asking him if I could put money in his bank. He told me he was waiting on money coming in and he would pay me on a certain date. Wen that date come I never got my money and it was about a year and a half a go. He thinks I owe him some thing. I need to tell him info etc. he doesn't realise this all doesn't matter because you rang me as a mate and asked for money and I borrowed you it. I wasn't buying any tricks or trading info, I just done you a favour. How silly was I. I don't owe you anything. You owe me what's mine. You messaged me saying come down and make it back. Why should I drive down London to pick you up to make my own money back. Just pay what you owe so I don't have to speak to you again.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Pretty much confirms that ahmed is just a massive cunt
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I even crashed my car and had to pay £300 damages to this guy. Out of my own pocket. I got nothing from the float which I provided anyway (not that I was expecting anything) but he brought this up in his last argument. It's at the point now I know I'm not getting the money back. I'd happily pay some one the money he owes me to go down and collect it from his door in a very nice manor. Not that their is any one as daft as me on here but now hopefully no one will give you shit.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

How much did you lend him
Ruler of The World

Beautifully twisted, Sean! How nice of you not to try to charge me for you driving like a complete twat! I saved you from doing a hell of a lot more damage than you did to your lovely car than you did, if you remember that!

I've told you you can have your money back when we next meet and earn it together, doesn't have to be in London.

My post was not suicidal, it was wishing I hadn't been in this game and wanting to leave 'this life' as in leaving fruit machines, gambling, etc.

Making out you're such a charitable and lovely bloke is all very well but you wouldn't have come down if you hadn't have had a plethora of machines you play that you claimed you had none of around your area and you were apparently being bullied by people up your way!

At no point did I tell you I won't pay you, I simply said I'm not making money off fruits every time you asked! Making this public just shows what a fool you are, you're too stubborn to resolve things properly one on one, you keep trying to paint yourself as a hero and me as the villain. I offered you several ways to make money and to meet up and do so and you refused them one by one - even up your way!
Ruler of The World

I don't think you came down to 'show me' Triples and Luckys when Pure Pots had just been put on in the bookies! Amnesia??? That was the first time, when you came down to play Mists, Perfects and LTDs! You can't even get things right in your own posts! The second time you came down you made money out of Key Bets! You were supposedly showing me the 2 aforementioned games but didn't touch one of them and took quick profits out of the other on 2 occasions that lasted a total of about 10 minutes... I didn't need you to make £600 odd out of key bets! So the point here is, you come down to share something which you then don't and make out of existing stuff I didn't need you for and I had to go not 2 but 3 ways with you on them!!! LOL who's the one who got cheated???

Seriously, anyone who thinks that's 'fair play', please do post here and logically explain why I needed 2 people to come down to London to show me nothing, go 1/3's with on stuff I already play and could have done myself and made 100% of the profit on AND give them free accommodation!

Can't wait!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

All that doesn't matter like I say. I borrowed you money and you have not paid it back after you promised. What we were playing when I was down and how much we made doesn't come in to it. I don't owe you anything it's pretty simple just pay me my money back you bell end. I'm not trying to be a hero or what ever, I thought you were an alright guy or I wouldn't of borrowed you money. Oh how i was wrong. I couldn't care if it's public your the fella that is taking money of people and not paying it back.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I enjoy playing machines. You lived in a different area I thought it would be good to meet up and do a route and help you out. You didn't have a float to even make any money. Everything you have and borrow of people ends up in the bookies.