Back Battering My Area

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Info should never be sold. That's not how it works imo. Obv we don't know full story but if borrow money off somebody I pay it back. I owe nobody nothing and would hate to think I did.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Your deluded Ahmed. I had no plans to come back down so why would I promise anything. I should have to travel up and down the country and work to get my own money back. Info has nothing to do with this.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Shouldn't
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

You are making it obvious to everyone that you are the one who has written nonsense the entire thread. Look up the word deluded and check out your own version of events. Your second journey was supposedly to show me 2 things, you showed neither, you played things we both already knew and we did my key bets to make your journey worthwhile - I had cash to do them myself and didn't need you to do or provide anything. In return, you still refused to show me what you said you'd show and continued to claim you knew things after you went back which you refused to share. You need to understand that if you don't keep your side of things, people don't have any obligation to keep theirs.

You keep shutting the door on my attempts to sort this out whilst I'm saying I'm willing to work with you and repay you as I do, if you don't provide any further info during that time, I'll simply regard you as not being a man of your word whereas I am.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't have to show you how to play anything. Does it matter if I know what words mean. You asked me to borrow you money nothing else was discussed on that phonecall but borrowing money and me getting it back on a certain date. What the fuck does that have to do with me showing you how to play things.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm not shutting the door i sent you my bank details just put my money in my bank you freak instead of playing little games
Ruler of The World

I've explained this more than enough now, if anyone can explain this to him, please do.

My offer is open, you're welcome to meet up and earn with me and you will be repaid. Up to you.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I shouldn't have to. you begged me for money so I helped you as a favour and you said you would pay me back within a week. Year and a half later you want me to got to London to work for my money back. Seriously what planet are you on.
Ruler of The World

You need to learn how to read.

Also, if indeed I did BEG, beggars don't repay what they're given as far as I'm aware!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Just fuck off and hide from the bailiffs you sad cunt
Ruler of The World

You decided to put this on a public forum, now that you're exposed you know you look ridiculous and unreasonable and everyone knows why. You can call me whatever names you like, threaten all you like but there's only one solution and that's for you to man up and stop acting like an angry child who has been given a taste of his own medicine. My offer remains open, I'm the reasonable one in this.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah so no one will be as daft as me to try and help you out you snake
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Ahmed why are you trying to make out that he is the one in the wrong? if the agreement was just to borrow the money then you should pay it back ffs i dont see how he could possibly owe you information, just making yourself look such an idiot here
Ruler of The World

GaryChandler wrote:Ahmed why are you trying to make out that he is the one in the wrong? if the agreement was just to borrow the money then you should pay it back ffs i dont see how he could possibly owe you information, just making yourself look such an idiot here
LOL, another one who can't read.
Ruler of The World

titchno1 wrote:Yeah so no one will be as daft as me to try and help you out you snake

If I'm a snake so are you and you bit me first!