Back Battering My Area

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Bottom line is I have never needed to borrow money. But if some one is kind enough to do you a favour buy lending money atleast have the decency to pay it back, the amount doesn't matter it's just the principle!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Why did you say you were coming down to London the second time, Sean?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

A can't even remember tbh. But it doesn't even matter.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

All I can remember is it was good crack the first time. Then I come back down the second time and again it was decent. I was going around London doing something I enjoy seeing places I have never been to and having a laugh and making money at the same time.
Ruler of The World

Come back soon then! We can earn cash together! :)
Ruler of The World

I'll drive this time and provide the float! :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

If you drive provide the float and pay me my money before I come down we have a deal. If you say no it sums you up.
Ruler of The World

LOL, you didn't do what you said you'd do before you came down so that sums you up!

Points to note:
1. I've never threatened your family!
2. I've never said I won't pay you.

I'm sure many people here would react far more harshly to the nonsense and threats you've spewed since I said the only way I'd pay you if we earn together!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm obviously going to lose my temper when you refuse to pay like in that post, you whopper
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Why cant you just pay him ffs, whats wrong with people lol
Ruler of The World

The point is that you try to take the moral high ground when you have done the same as me, not kept to your word! However, firstly, you did it first and secondly I'm the one offering a solution whilst all you do is make further demands. You'll come down if I pay you first? How about you pay your info debt before I pay you your money debt? Info=money, after all!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't owe you anything. I come down yours twice. You rang me when I got home and asked for money I didn't promise You anything. Imagine this...you ask me for money and I promise I'll give you lots of info on top, are you saying Iv give you money and your still waiting on the info. It has nothing to do with info. You promised me you would pay it back because you were waiting for money coming In I was just doing you a favour. You deluded as fuck.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Your playing little games. Pay what you owe.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Titch comes across as a nice young lad and way I see it is if you borrow money you pay it back. It's that simple really no excuses. How much was it? I just think Ahmed too skint to pay back and looking for a way out?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Ruler of The World

There is no way out, I've said I'll pay him when we meet up wherever it is and make money together. Who is the one putting obstacles in the way? My point is that he has no grounds to make demands when he didn't keep up his side of things, no matter how much he denies it.