Back Battering My Area

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I can't remember it's Inbetween 240/280 it's been that long. Not a massive amount. But it's the fact he rang me and begged on the phone and promised he would pay it back within about a week. Obviously he has already burnt all his other bridges. I was kind enough to deposit it straight in to help him out thinking he would be a man who stuck to his word.

He's gunna come out with the same bullshit. You were gunna show me this and make that. That was the two times I'd been down and I didn't say I'd show you anything. I borrowed you money as a mate and purely on the basis to try and help you out.

I owe you nothing at all. You owe me my money that's it. You would of got 3 spins on roulette!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Blunted
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
JG

Post by JG »

Oscar I read that as you've been smoking and are high as a kite OR you are emotionally inert to the contents of this thread. Could you confirm please?
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Fruitchat logic:

* Crucify the foreign cunt who tells the truth and offers a reasonable solution
* Praise the English lad who repeatedly lies and thinks its fine for him to not do as promised, after all, he's English.

Lie all you want Sean, we both know what you said you termite!

Kesh, any place, any time if you fancy your chances!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Welcome back Ruler! Did you have a nice break? ;)
Going skint....
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Have you paid him yet?
Ruler of The World

GaryChandler wrote:Have you paid him yet?
Has he paid me?
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:Welcome back Ruler! Did you have a nice break? ;)
Yes it was a lovely break! I had a good rest and think about it all and I realised I'm still 100% right and my actions are justified.

I won't be posting away from this thread so the people in charge can feel free to lock it. I couldn't care less if I get banned as I have nothing to contribute and no desire to keep posting.

Bottom line, you don't deserve my brilliant posts. You're a bunch of boring back slappers who think you're far better than you actually are at whatever you claim to be doing.

I will keep in touch with anyone worth keeping in touch with via PMs unless I'm banned. There's certainly not a long list!

Without my posts, I'm sure Fruitchat will be super-entertaining!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

So if I send you the info I was doing then will you send my money?
Ruler of The World

titchno1 wrote:So if I send you the info I was doing then will you send my money?
The info you were doing? I thought you hadn't promised anything so what could I possibly be talking about??? I think its almost 2 years too late now, maybe more so you can keep it!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I was getting at the point that you have been a snake for so long and you only started shitting on about info on here since I brought it up. So if you won't accept the info I didn't even promise you Im never gunna get my money.
Ruler of The World

Being a snake???? How? I think you know who has been a snake and if you face a mirror you'll see him.

I told you how to get your money, I'm not gonna go on and on about it. If you wanna be an idiot about it obviously we won't be meeting up - ever! So far, all you've done is be an idiot about this whole thing.

Please take an IQ test and publish the results here, if it comes up high then you must have mental issues.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Can someone add a voting section onto this thread? Just to show this spastic whos in the wrong
Ruler of The World

GaryChandler wrote:Can someone add a voting section onto this thread? Just to show this spastic whos in the wrong
A voting section would only prove that thick people like you agree with another thicko who looks thicker with every post he makes. It would also prove that English people side with English people regardless of who is right or wrong.

Not that I'm saying all English people are thick, but people like you will probably interpret it this way just so they can bandwagon against the foreigner again.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm making a living from two professions my IQ might come back a minus. Thats better than being a failure at life and would trade his boxer shorts for a spin on roulette. Your just a sad down and out gambling addict with nothing going for you. Even your family were textin you when I was down saying how disappointed in you they are. No wonder your marriage is down the pan. No life no money a family that's disappointed in you. You can be as bright as you like but what have you done with your life but balls it up and gamble it away. You sad cunt!