Back Battering My Area

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

titchno1 wrote:He deleted his fb changed his number now leaving the site. There was no deal made you fool. I said I'd come down and play machines have a good laugh for a few days and hopefully make us both money, considering that's what your suicidal post was about because your over your head in debt. You asked ones to sort a route out. You had to know what i was playing other wise Id get there and would of spent more time searching. You asked for the money after I'd been down and you said you were going to pay it back. You didn't mention anything about a deal or info you just asked for money. Your a fucking wanker. Am not even arsed about the money it's the principle I'm thinking about what I seen and found out about your life when I was down and I'd hate to be you. I won't post that, yet. Just get on with your shit life you scruff
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Deleted my FB? No, I just blocked a scumbag like you!

One last time, YOU said find you Triples and Luckys and you'll show me how to make steady money on them, they're really good. You showed nothing, we made money off my key bets you retard! Yes I borrowed money after that and you still refused to tell me what you said you would so I said in that case since you didn't fulfil your side, I won't fulfil mine UNLESS we meet up and earn money together in which case, as a gesture of goodwill, I'd pay you.

Oh and my number is still the same, you're just blocked from that too!

You're a wretched little liar with less balls that a castrated mouse! Threatening to send people down to collect at a home I don't even live at to disturb women and kids! Big man! All you've done is show your buddies you can't be trusted with info but you're so thick you think you've earned respect!
Ruler of The World

GaryChandler wrote:So you aren't actually going to pay him then, what a guy
If you've got the same problem of comprehending English, that's your problem. What's it to you anyway?

Funny how all the English people on this forum don't seem to understand the language!
Ruler of The World

Now I'm done with answering to a bunch of retards who have no say over what I do, how I live, who I deal with and why. I don't have to explain anything but for the sake of the few who CAN comprehend the language, I have repeatedly posted my explanation and its the last time that's going to happen.

Carry on patting each other on the back and keep up the good work - flushing out the foreigner.

I do things my way and my way only, I was born and raised in this country and I treat people the way they treat me. Sean broke an agreement, he can deny it until he turns brown! I did the same, difference is I offered him an out but he's too stuck up and self righteous (that means you fancy yourself, dimwit) to take it. I did this because I don't take that shit from anyone. You disrespect me, I'll disrespect you. If you don't like it, tough shit, that's what you get with me when you treat me like a cunt.

THE END!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

taken things a bit too seriously haven't you mate?!!
Going skint....
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

So many racists on this site
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm not trusted with info. Yeah that's how I didn't show you anything you donut. Your just a worm. You borrowed money then basically want info Aswell as. I have your address, nothing is going to happen to you wife and kids. But if you had any decency at all you would just pay back what you borrowed. Sucks to be you fella
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

white supremacist? i'm a supremacist of whatever I am, it's a coincidence i'm white!

you are crazy though. if he put money in your account you should send it back as agreed and if you can't afford it let him know, he prob would understand.

i expect "the deal" was for him to come down, use your locations and show you in return. i'm sure if you had more locations you'd have seen more! not exactly going to walk past luckys back then, well until you'd done 5 quid! from what i've read you asked for some money after?

for your information, on this site i don't think of you as a paki (that's not a racist is it? i'm using it as short for pakistani) you are a horse (one that doesn't win much!)
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

And how much was it???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going skint....
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I suppose the lend of a tenner is out of the question?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

No problem mate, but only if i have to give you an empty, if i don't you'll be out of line paying it back!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Going skint....
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Bet he doesn't actually leave the site
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

And ive lost my dolphin
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:Now I'm done with answering to a bunch of retards who have no say over what I do, how I live, who I deal with and why. I don't have to explain anything but for the sake of the few who CAN comprehend the language, I have repeatedly posted my explanation and its the last time that's going to happen.

Carry on patting each other on the back and keep up the good work - flushing out the foreigner.

I do things my way and my way only, I was born and raised in this country and I treat people the way they treat me. Sean broke an agreement, he can deny it until he turns brown! I did the same, difference is I offered him an out but he's too stuck up and self righteous (that means you fancy yourself, dimwit) to take it. I did this because I don't take that shit from anyone. You disrespect me, I'll disrespect you. If you don't like it, tough shit, that's what you get with me when you treat me like a cunt.

THE END!
Ha just skimmed and read this. What an arrogant sweaty cockroach. Who in their right mind thinks of welching on a debt due to not being sorted with info. Sad cunt. I'd come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who tried that with me. You can't let people take you for an idiot regardless of their pathetic justification attempts.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Ya wanna say how much it was titch?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Buy the debt off titch then go and fill Ahmad in lol