Back Battering My Area

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Ruler if you are stone broke and struggling you'd look alot better admitting it! lol Titch tell him how to play lucky streak!
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Unfortunately these sick degenerates that loiter around bookies every hour they are open will do anything for their next fix and lying becomes second nature! he probably doesn't even know he's doing it he's so far gone! ;)
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Thick people and wind up merchants only make me laugh. I don't give a toss what anyone thinks, I don't have to justify myself here or anywhere else. I think we all truthfully know who has destroyed their own reputation on here and it isn't me because no one rated me as a player anyway! I don't want to be thought of as a good player or anything, I just do what I do and that's it. Unlike you lot, I don't need anyone's approval!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Just admit you are skint mate
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

Don't want to shit stir but Titchno1 took me out in his car once and he was a good driver. I say this 'cos I've been in cars with people who drive crazy and when that's happened it scared the shit out of me. Have no recollection of anything wayward in his driving at all fwiw.
Also, If I owed someone money I'd pay them back before saying anything else. Seems logical?
JG

Post by JG »

On a side note if I was out with Rob or Lee or whoever and we had a bit of a bump and they were driving in their cars, regardless of if they were in the wrong, in my opinion the pot money goes to car repairs.
They're good enough to drive me in their vehicle that they pay tax, insurance, maintenance, breakdown cover etc, its the very least they should be offered.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

and let's face it george , with my driving its a strong forecast :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Paul Walker paid with his life :(
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

He wasn't driving
Ruler of The World

Exactly but by your logic he would be responsible too for just being there.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

How many people die in accident's every day over the work?yes it was a bad sad that Paul walker died but seriously get over it
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

no good ever comes from lending money. i assume that goes double to low bookies addicts who feed fobts before their family etc!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

I've discussed this with my so called 'friend' Oscar and have come to the following conclusions based on factual evidence:

1) No one will ever take my side on this forum; if you exchanged the names in the argument, I would be right and Sean would be out of order for not delivering on his promise just like I didn't deliver on mine as a counter reaction. This is because you all look out for each other. A lot of you are racist but will never admit it, you'll always side with Ian over Iqbal and Tom over Tariq, no matter what the issue is.

2) No one has ever attacked utter scumbags and blatant racists on this site, yet they've attacked me more or less endlessly when I've done nothing to any of you.

3) You all believe the drivel you write about yourselves and are suckers for sob stories from each other! If Sean was such a great guy, isn't it amazing that he only came down both times because I had machines he was looking for and not for the reasons he tries to make us all believe (ie. that he's a saint).

Unlike any of you lot, anything I have to say here I can and will say to your faces. I've seen the other threads where people who have seen each other and done nothing then come running back to post what they really wanted to say but couldn't in fear of being battered. Its all handbags at dawn from what I've seen and its really pathetic.

Bubbles can try winding me up as much as he wants with his fantasy visions of what I'm like. I couldn't give a toss what he or any of you think, my message is plain and simple: Those who don't keep promises shouldn't expect promises that were made to them kept. If you don't like it, change the way you do business or expect someone to do the same as you do!

I'm done with this forum, I hope it sinks along with the nasty, spiteful pieces of trash and self proclaimed 'top boys' who use it as their playground where they can mouth off knowing that they're safe behind their keyboard. Why I stayed so long and wasted my time trying to turn a bunch of self opinionated white supremacist cunts is a mystery to me but it ends today.

Anything anyone thinks they know about me on this forum is thanks to bigmouth Oscar who is the worst friend anyone could ever have. I've already said this to him but for your information I've told him he's the first one I expect to stab me in the back whenever I post anything, he stands there ready in his cloak, brandishing his dagger. If I spent my time talking to you lot about him behind his back, you wouldn't like him very much but he's still English so its OK! With friends like Rich, no one needs enemies. Don't bother trying to call me, I've said all I have to say to you and you've always been the same serial cocksucking bitch to every member on this board and always will be. How dare I offend your comrades, dirty brown cunt that I am?

Anyone who isn't a cunt (JG and Harry, perhaps a couple more) is free to PM me, no more posts or participation in any competitions for me on this board because I will do absolutely nothing to prolong the life of a site that only serves scumbags who have no respect. I know the reactions will be that I'm 'playing the race card' but its factual and I don't give a damn anyway.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

So you aren't actually going to pay him then, what a guy
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

He deleted his fb changed his number now leaving the site. There was no deal made you fool. I said I'd come down and play machines have a good laugh for a few days and hopefully make us both money, considering that's what your suicidal post was about because your over your head in debt. You asked ones to sort a route out. You had to know what i was playing other wise Id get there and would of spent more time searching. You asked for the money after I'd been down and you said you were going to pay it back. You didn't mention anything about a deal or info you just asked for money. Your a fucking wanker. Am not even arsed about the money it's the principle I'm thinking about what I seen and found out about your life when I was down and I'd hate to be you. I won't post that, yet. Just get on with your shit life you scruff