Dunhamzzz - NHS Trust pay out

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Sixbomb

Deleted

Post by Sixbomb »

deleted.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Why would you put this on here you fucking moron
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

I thought people might be interested to know that the trust were at fault. It is a tragic story, which is now closed.

Mods: please delete the thread if you wish.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

No the trust weren't at fucking fault,his mum is a cunt,kicked him out when he was 16,I'd had been close mate's with him for years and can never recall his mother ringing him up to see how he was,and now what???she feels better for getting a few grand in exchange for his life???fuck her,she's the 1 that's gotta live with herself
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I hope the money brings her nothing but misery.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I think I agree. Just wish I knew what you're all on about!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Ooooh. him! Well, can't say cos I know no one involved but hmmmm, the mother got compensation for some sort of cock up by the NHS people who were meant to be keeping an eye on him I'm guessing? Thing is, if you really wanna end your own life there's no one who can watch you 24/7 so you'll be able to at some point.

Very awkward how the mother would have greeted the cash, especially if its as Kesh is saying, surely she should spend it on giving him a nice grave or something? I wouldn't think it would feel right to go on a shopping spree or a drinking binge with it.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

This is what I mean,give the money to a charity,there's no problem,I wish I could get an interview with the local paper because I would tell them a few home truths,also after he did what he did his landlord went into his room and took his Xbox and a few other items,luckily his iPad cover was the same colour of his bed so the dirty bastard never got his hands on that,the police weren't interested for a change.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Go on the news article and read the comments at the bottom,. Then post your own, plenty of people will read it. Don't be abusive in it else it will be deleted., Just state that considering the deceased's mother abandoned him at 16 it was a bit rich for her to seek compensation, and that if his mother was there for him a bit more he may have been a lot happier in life.

Go for it, you'll probably feel a lot happier for it too.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

On it