I haven't posted for 30 days

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

shes always gagging
JG

Post by JG »

Felix sensation crunchy

In no particular order of orders

I nearly got killed to death on the A50 as a fiesta St undertook us and there was not much mellowness

Human League played with my mint sauce

Deal or no deal decades

Ob busting on the banker's birthday

Red reels £50

Alarm on the bank, should have collected before, but bells never repeat unless you're BFK

Old fucking boot keying everything after. Right old fucking boot she were, proper riding the menopause old fucking boot. If there's any trouble I'm getting Scott to ring up.

We were going to have a sirloin or mixed grill but it seemed a packet of salt and vinegar crisps did the trick, his admiralty was headed back to his air conditioned house. There! That's two people called Richard who have air conditioning in their houses
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Felix sensation crunchy

In no particular order of orders

I nearly got killed to death on the A50 as a fiesta St undertook us and there was not much mellowness

Human League played with my mint sauce

Deal or no deal decades

Ob busting on the banker's birthday

Red reels £50

Alarm on the bank, should have collected before, but bells never repeat unless you're BFK

Old fucking boot keying everything after. Right old fucking boot she were, proper riding the menopause old fucking boot. If there's any trouble I'm getting Scott to ring up.

We were going to have a sirloin or mixed grill but it seemed a packet of salt and vinegar crisps did the trick, his admiralty was headed back to his air conditioned house. There! That's two people called Richard who have air conditioning in their houses
JG
JG

Post by JG »

I was hammering the sparkling waters today, on a proper carbonated isotonic hydration fix you see

Meow

Don't you love me baby?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

I was hammering the sparkling waters today, on a proper carbonated isotonic hydration fix you see

Meow

Don't you love me baby?
JG
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Fruitchat will be busy as feck for the next 6 weeks..guaranteed....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

tbf it probably wont
JG

Post by JG »

How's the gym going Gart? Beef hasn't been in one for years and he can throw up 100s for fun. Ellis just got two birdies and a hole in one and he's not even on the first hole yet. I hear kesh has bought a fiat 500 as he's sick of his merc not working. A big shout out to all the Tonys. That's Oxford and Brighton. Pity Brighton Tony doesn't read this, he'd love fruit chat. Fuck fruits all about fruits innit gaz? He was 2bag up done 2bag on United and ten hours later he's now 5 bag up. Wtf is he doing playing dreams in Scotland? With those swings it is like doing pink pussies whilst spread betting 10k per unit on the dollar exchange rate. Is it leg day today? If it is I might cycle to the kebabish and have a fat munch.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Can't remember when I last posted so here it is.
Damo0666

Post by Damo0666 »

Hi spa, jg, Russ and everyone else how's things

and I to haven’t posted for 30 days infact I haven't posted for probably 30 months lol
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Im not entertaining this 30 days not posted anymore
spa

Post by spa »

Damo0666 wrote:Hi spa, jg, Russ and everyone else how's things

and I to haven’t posted for 30 days infact I haven't posted for probably 30 months lol
Hi mate,

Very good this end. Well, just back of holiday so could be better haha.

Hows things with you?