WHO HAS INFO ON ANY OF THESE BLOODY MACHINES

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
blackwatch

WHO HAS INFO ON ANY OF THESE BLOODY MACHINES

Post by blackwatch »

Hi does anyone have any info on any of these machines , pretty sure none of them are chipped (reliable source)...........here goes,

saturday night beaver £25
fireball £25
bar-x-7 £25
bullseye £250
jewel fruits £250
El bandido £250
plus a red 16 reel one? (gambles x1.5 x2 x3 x6 x12 etc £250)
and a newish elvis one with cards higher lower £250

been at them for a while lost more than i have put in, but a guy today dropped 3 of the £250's this morning one after the other, he only spent £35 doing the lot of them, it pisses me off, i recently got a refill key but aint used it yet, anyone got any ideas, cheers guys, oh and if anyone wants any tips i have got a fair few, been at the machines for about 8 years. just cant work out any of these bastards :x :x
[/u][/b]
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

I'd say sat night beaver is a pretty crap m/c IMHO. Maximum output £50 if you're lucky and that won't be all profit.

Fireball - Are you sure you've been playing for 8 years asking for info on this one? :shock: use the search button, discussed elsewhere in pretty good detail. :)

bar-x-7 - There are tells and shows.You may find further info by using the search button.I was once told that if you have the setup xx7 and you get a flash hold to just hold the 7 instead of the x's and the other 7's will spin in.I was also told that if you have the setup bar-x-bar and it offers nudges, use all 3 to obtain the 3 bars and it will always hold afterwards.

Your in the wrong forum for the £250 m/cs, post it in the club machine section."ob" seems to know his stuff in there!

:)
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

pretty sure none of them are chipped (reliable source)...........
Which one's you talking about?
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

All of them i think.
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

But three of them are on original versions ?
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

what three are original versions?
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

i know all about fireball and loco hold being a free win on the machine fireball was cloned as also, as you probably know that a sure way to tell if fireball is paying out is to gamble the features when you have more than 5 and if paying out it will let you go all the way up to at least loco hold if not fireball
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

anyway i was playing el bandido and with the use of the key i observed that it needed £8 till full so i stuck in £23 and took £220 out of it yesterday but still i dont think its a good machine at all
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

saturday night beaver is proving to be good for paying out but if you catch it at the wrong time it can be a sneaky bugger, i got on the board and had features blasts and cash all one away from the jackpot and had the super board two spaces from saturday night beaver and it screwed me, i thought i will force it within a few quid, but it took £30 quid more off me before saturday night beaver with only £25 quid, stuck another £7 in to make sure and it gave me 2 £2 pound wins, wasnt at all happy,
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

loco hold being a free win
Hmm, dubious about this one... I'm pretty sure it isn't free, more of a 'steal'...

Anyone...?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

lol, ok, a steal then, :lol:

Post by Guest »

blackwatch wrote:lol, ok, a steal then, :lol:
its a steal yes, and kills the machine. It was free on P1 battle axes (which gamble steps) if thats what you meant :wink:
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

well it cant possibly kill the machine as i had three loco holds yesterday one jp one melons for £8 and one red sevens for £10 :roll:

Post by Guest »

blackwatch wrote:well it cant possibly kill the machine as i had three loco holds yesterday one jp one melons for £8 and one red sevens for £10 :roll:
3! youd be lucky, either some clueless chav has been rejecting top features or something stupid or your lying, it doesnt give 3, 2 if its WELL buzzed. It is NOT free, take it from me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: , i have 3 of em
blackwatch

Post by blackwatch »

ok then pal, why would i want to lie? i have no reason to? :?