What would you do?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

What would you do?

Post by Ruler of The World »

You're given a location of a high pot, someone not local who you have never seen before has beaten you to it.... He doesn't get it out by closing time... Surely if you get there before him next morning he only has himself to blame for being a lazy, unprofessional twat and you've just done what he did the day before?
JG

Post by JG »

Those £5 Golds can stay maxed for ages you know :)

Sorry, couldn't resist

If you get there before him, that's his luck out. No scuffling outside the bookies though, that's so undignified.
JG
dog section

Post by dog section »

first come first served,surely
k9-sec.co.uk
Ruler of The World

I turned up very late since I thought what's the point? If I stitch him up today, if he ever sees me on one he's gonna try and sneakily stitch me up... I assume he got there roughly on time but he was gambling on another terminal. it was around 1pm, he got the pot soon after and I breathed a sigh of relief because I know he made f all - almost certainly lost and wasted 9 hours of his life on it. I have never had someone try to do it to me so I decided not to initiate this type of 'warfare' with others... He had beaten me to it but to be fair it was mid afternoon when he found it and I was just being lazy - but good thing I was!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

do you ever lose discipline when playing keybets Ruler?

Once i thought I'd give one a £100 limit that was sat on £340. £40 in I hit a x 30 then couple spins later a x 50 then a few spins later another x 50.

I'm up £80 at this point but i don't do red and black, I play the rest - always 50p on 5, 50p on 10 then 25p corners for the rest.

I thought I'd try and "save" the pound on keybet for a bit and put it on black instead!

10 spins later would've been pot! about 5 spins after that x50 and over the next 100 spins it comes in another 4 or 5 times and incredibly would've landed another pot! I'm biding my time when to recommence backing it (if at all) only now I'm on the sickest run of missing 5 and 10 and the rest, and have gone into it for £200.

A while later I notice it's 83 since key now and I have £1 on 5 and 10 and just as I decide to say fuck it i'll give it a go, it lands for the pot again, literally one spin since i decided :(

3 times it landed pot in 2 hours and at least 10 other high ones.

2 hours further down the line I'm £100 desperation spinning having gradually upped my bets. I leave Ladcrooks at 9.50 £2500 down. I never did back the key again.
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

So if i was given the location like you were Ruler, I woudn't turn up at all in the first place. £2500 down? coulda done more if they weren't closing as well.
It's not a nice feelin knowing your next 35-40 hours playing is just to recoup a stupid mistake ;)
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

I used to lose control but I'm a good boy now.. What you did was utterly ridiculous and you deserved to lose far more than you did for doing it! Strange that the pot seems to come in when you miss it... I made a little error once... Only once... I had somehow forgotten to back key and had £1 on 3rd dozen and the 2,2 red black. I didn't even realise when I got a key before the pot because I try not to actually look at the numbers and balance because it shouldn't really matter! All I know is I was bursting for the toilet when I came in for doors and rushed the bet! Luckily it gave me the pot an hour later for maybe £20 less than I would have had.

By the way, I don't just play them and I would say it's rare that I do more than 10 a week.

I can't believe what you did, Bubbles! That's just illogical insanity! The game is random!!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Yes everything i did that day was stupid and goes against why these games are beatable.

Funnily enough, only a week or two earlier i'd seen someone else playing one. Key was in the cold and was currently 180 since last but he wasn't backing the key! (3 on red 2 on black!!!!!!) i've seen this guy before and said that was a crazy bet!!!!!! On 220 a x20 comes in and 10 spins after that he moves a pound onto it. 15 or so later he gets a x30 then doesn't back it for 10 spins, then he's back on! Apparently he does really well on them "saving plenty" with this strategy!!!

I was walking past next day and out of curiosity checked it to see it'd gone, wonder if he's ever encountered anything like my experience above....
Going skint....
JG

Post by JG »

Entertaining but ultimately pointless. It's a deviation for the worse from optimum strategy. Yes you can 'save' but you can also 'miss' so in the long run it'll take longer to get the pot plus more chance of tilt.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

thanks for enlightening me on that....
Going skint....
JG

Post by JG »

I do apologise. My posting failed to deliver anything of interest to you. I will try harder next time.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

How do the bookies get away with their roulette games not featuring la partage rule? I think it's a fucking disgrace the way they take liberties.
Going skint....
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Whats the most keys in a row anyone has had?
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

pic
Attachments
WP_001998.jpg
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Look what the fucker did next!
Attachments
WP_002001.jpg