Those that know, know

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Newcastle isn't as bad as what it used to be not that I go in the town. I think majority are skint and just walk around for something to do.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yes , i must remind myself of my new label next time im having dinner at biks , i must thank his 3 elder sisters , his mum and dad , for the last 27 years of friendship , shake them warmly by the hand , wish them all a merry xmas and best wishes for the new year ahead , then just as im leaving , call them all paki's :)

ffs , give me strength

ahmed are you fucking real ? ,,,,,, racist ??????? please remind me again how you came up with that ??? im lost
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

It is written in my own mental Bible, "He who does not take action against racists, who does not abhore racism when he sees it before him, approves of it and endorses it." In other words, if you see someone call someone by a racist name and then back them up, you're as bad as they are and you're standing up for what they've done so you might as well have called them that name yourself too. That's what you did, you took no action as a supposed moderator at the time and until now you have still not actually said you're against what happened... what more needs to be said about what you are?

I would go back and read your posts if I were you.

Please remind me what a moderator's duty actually is on here?
quizard

Post by quizard »

JG wrote:I
Quizard - do SWP players ever get territorial?
Not very. In general they were not really type of people given to threats of violence. There were reports in the 1980s/90s that some people in London were not very welcoming of outsiders but I never ran into them on my occasional visits. If it was never any problem in the days when you were repeating routes weekly I doubt if anyone would give a toss these days. I have been doing other things for last three years anyway.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

sorry you would have to show me the posts/thread in question ,,,,,,,,,,, i truly have no clue

i hate racists with a passion , and if i missed someone calling you a racist name , then i can only apologies .

if however somebody called you a cock ???? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Words are just words. People can say what they want as far as i'm concerned. "racist" or not irrelevant, they just embarrass themselves...
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

trayhop123 wrote:sorry you would have to show me the posts/thread in question ,,,,,,,,,,, i truly have no clue

i hate racists with a passion , and if i missed someone calling you a racist name , then i can only apologies .

if however somebody called you a cock ???? lol
I would gladly take over your 'moderatorship' because you're an embarrassment and a disgrace to the whole idea of what you're meant to be on this board! First action would be ban you permanently!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I just got aguero in a pack
JG

Post by JG »

Christ on a bike. What feels like months, possibly years not mentioning the unmentionable and NO praise at my improved conduct via the usual sources. I need positive feedback as well as the usual negative stuff.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Button
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

trayhop123 wrote:yes , i must remind myself of my new label next time im having dinner at biks , i must thank his 3 elder sisters , his mum and dad , for the last 27 years of friendship , shake them warmly by the hand , wish them all a merry xmas and best wishes for the new year ahead , then just as im leaving , call them all paki's :)

ffs , give me strength

ahmed are you fucking real ? ,,,,,, racist ??????? please remind me again how you came up with that ??? im lost
llol nice post
Going skint....
dog section

Post by dog section »

dear lily. whats your input on this my dear??
k9-sec.co.uk
JG

Post by JG »

Right on the?

Jenson?

Moon?
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

dog section wrote:dear lily. whats your input on this my dear??
I just drank a domestos that Misha said was lemonade so right now I really dont care. Goodness me.
My, my!
dog section

Post by dog section »

Lilly Satou wrote:I just drank a domestos that Misha said was lemonade so right now I really dont care. Goodness me.
get well soon lilly my love. gosh
k9-sec.co.uk