box 23

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
cloud9

box 23

Post by cloud9 »

anyone played any of these yet looks much like a lstreak????
had tp make a post to keep my account active
It's grim up north
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv not seen one
kong

Post by kong »

I've played it. Put about £80 into one that was phones off a tenner. Played about 10 deal games and the best was a £50 box. Box 23 never gave anything decent either. Left it about £30 down. Suspect its going to be a poor game, but shall reserve judgement until I've had another few goes.
Oh good, another Reflex.
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

kong wrote:I've played it. Put about £80 into one that was phones off a tenner. Played about 10 deal games and the best was a £50 box. Box 23 never gave anything decent either. Left it about £30 down. Suspect its going to be a poor game, but shall reserve judgement until I've had another few goes.

deals come back cheap by the sounds of things then the one i played was flat so never got the chance to play about with it
It's grim up north
kong

Post by kong »

Having played a "double up" the other day I'm now thinking this looks ok! It was fairly cheap for deals to come back yeah, seemed a reasonably fair game all round, just didn't look particularly interested in handing out any decent boxes.
Oh good, another Reflex.
ob

Post by ob »

Double up really is the shittest game ever made! Highest box other than CP and £100 is £25! And if it leaves the £100/cp the offers still shit!

Good one it will put £100/cp in either lol!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Good games Richard.
ob

Post by ob »

Lol yeah good one Paul!
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

kong wrote:Having played a "double up" the other day I'm now thinking this looks ok! It was fairly cheap for deals to come back yeah, seemed a reasonably fair game all round, just didn't look particularly interested in handing out any decent boxes.

Did you bust it leading up to phones? There's one I'll be passing today I'll have a play around with it and let you know how i get on
It's grim up north