Dear Oh Dear

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Dear Oh Dear

Post by Ruler of The World »

I am as fed up of fruit machines as people are of this forum but the looks of things. Is it all the years I've played for that's done this or the fact that the new games are utter garbage?
dog section

Post by dog section »

theres no imagination behind designs and gameplay of fruits for a few years now and its at its peak now for crapness.
k9-sec.co.uk
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

yeah fruits are well over now days lol when a ton up on a unit aint rare oh yeah bring back chipped cluedos well miss those 8quid raises
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oooooh someone likes showing off!!!!
ob

Post by ob »

thecannonball89 wrote:yeah fruits are well over now days lol when a ton up on a unit aint rare oh yeah bring back chipped cluedos well miss those 8quid raises
Fair shout that. Although there's never been so much Shit around as there is now. Obviously the decent games are gonna be better on 100 jp than 35!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

thecannonball89 wrote:yeah fruits are well over now days lol when a ton up on a unit aint rare oh yeah bring back chipped cluedos well miss those 8quid raises
A £100 raise on a machine isn't rare, nor is getting involved for 2 or 3 hundred. It's too volatile these days (unless you really know what you are doing). I'd take safe small amounts of money over the current climate any day.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
spa

Post by spa »

Indeed. Imagine if the cluedo cost £120 for feature!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

i dont get involved 2 or 300 in rich i dont play turbos lol.