Deal or No Deal

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
stekebabman

Deal or No Deal

Post by stekebabman »

I know there's many,many versions of this highly popular machine(they're everywhere nowadays eh?),there's one in our local,not sure which one exactly,all I know the stakes are variable,25p/50p/£1,and if selected £1 a game option,you can get 3 judges wigs to do something,(although I've never seen anybody play £1 stake whatsoever!).
I do know,VERY rarely,as soon as you get on to feature board,'Go All The Way' is displayed and couple of regulars in there say that's guaranteed JP ??
Myself,never even been lucky enough to actually drop the £100 yet?Think most I've had is £35,although saying that I did play Deal Or No Deal game,had 6 or 7 boxes left,offer come up of £36:25,and seeing as they were all blue except the £100 I bottled and collected £36:25,looked up to see what was actually in box had I been brave enough to carry on,and yeah,you guessed it £100 Grrr....

So,back to my query,
Is there a sure fire way of knowing when this is due?
I know for sure landlord's son plays this before opening/after closing and he regularly comes away in profit,obviously he knows what's been put in,but all I think is if they're dropping straight down back,as in hoppers full,it should,by rights be ready for some kind of decent win imminent! ??
Never seen 'Go All The Way' on this particular machine(had it regularly on the 5p play ones),guess it mustn't 'go' as much on higher JP's ??
What have your experiences been of this particular DOND?
Also,in our local working men's club,there is another version of DOND,'Take It Or Leave It',had some pretty decent wins outta that one,again never the actual £100 JP,but a bank accumalated of £172 couple of weeks ago.
dog section

Post by dog section »

youre talking about dond cops n robbers. theres currently 36 different dond titles different machines. the hopper maybe at its capacity £350 but doesnt guarantee its due a major binge
k9-sec.co.uk
stekebabman

Post by stekebabman »

Is there such a thing as an 'emptier' for this 'Cops n Robbers',(that name does sound very familiar ! LOL).
Not really quite sure what EXACTLY an emptier is even ??

I'm sure someone will enlighten me somewhat though :)
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

means the jackpot music is that good you empty your sack all over the place.
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
tommya

Post by tommya »

Think there's more than 36 different donds