rainbow riches machine or take it or leave it

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
egan79

rainbow riches machine or take it or leave it

Post by egan79 »

looking at two machine get rainbow riches and take it or leave it both look very similar game now the take iy or leave it as the mpu6 board does this have the dreded battary that can leak on the board cheers all
amazing

Post by amazing »

Rainbow now theres a machine
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
dog section

Post by dog section »

mpu6 are fairly reliable. make sure machine aint been kept in a shed or anywhere where it could get moisture. riches is slightly better gameplay in my view, neither are great tho. tioli should be slightly cheaper.pay no more than 125 for tioli. bit more for riches. good luck
k9-sec.co.uk
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

stick with the mpu5 machine, mpu6 machines don't have gamecards and are programmed with a flashcard,
this can become a problem if u need to replace the board and don't have access to the software.
egan79

Post by egan79 »

cheers buzz how would you get it flashed on a mpu6 also i like them type of games like deal or deal what type of machine like them type have a mpu6
egan79

Post by egan79 »

cheers buzz how would you get it flashed on a mpu6 also i like them type of games like deal or deal what type of machine like them type have a mpu5
egan79

Post by egan79 »

also could i just by a spare mpu6 board as long its for the same game
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

gets flashed using an sd card, problem is finding the software
egan79

Post by egan79 »

hi buzz take it or leave it are still in some pubs and many out there still just saying if its same machine the the mpu from that should be fine is that correct
dog section

Post by dog section »

you gotta be unlucky to get a dodgy mpu6.as long as its been sited nowhere bizarre and you are gonna use it regular there shouldnt be any issues.
k9-sec.co.uk
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

egan79 wrote:hi buzz take it or leave it are still in some pubs and many out there still just saying if its same machine the the mpu from that should be fine is that correct
yep, correct, as long as you have a contact who can program the mpu6.

anyways these mpu6 machines have a flaw on them, i reckon most of the top dogs can empty them and barcrest aren't fixing the problem.
that means mpu6 machines are cheap
egan79

Post by egan79 »

ho dear cheers buzzer what you saying mpu6 as some cheats on them for the top dogs if any one of anyone that could flash one that would be great to know