Real Gamble?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Real Gamble?

Post by Ruler of The World »

Got this yesterday, I think only betchrider would find value in the gamble and would gloat about it all day and night if it had won...

Since there was no actual red space, could it have lost???
Attachments
500.jpg
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Did you do it though? :)
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Ruler of The World

Of course not!!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Full on gambler
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Just goes to prove what sad individual you are. Unless on a clue what type of dumpling plays £500 jackpots lol. The day you get me on one of them is the day you get a Goliath up. Ie NEVER lol. You need help pal you're obviously a hopeless addict.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Hopeless addict is to kind.
Ruler of The World

I won and little titch I would shut it if I were you as you're as bad as any degenerate gambler I've ever seen.

Bitchrider, concentrate on finding the next favourite you're gonna have your big money on. I've had plenty of goliaths up because, unlike you, I don't need to pick favourites and therefore don't need to get 8/8 to win big but you wouldn't understand that because you're still on your gloat about your 5/2 winner hahaha you fucking mug.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Xxxxxx
Ruler of The World

Glad you are blowing kisses now Betch as it is just banter on my part. You can make all the accusations you want about me and listen to the hearsay and bullshit, I think you need to judge people on what you see directly rather than hear if you're going to judge at all. Anything can happen in any gamble, a horse can break it's leg, I've had a horse let me down for thousands by simply running through the rails as soon as the gates opened and I've had a horse 10 lengths clear after the last fence simply empty and lose me £15000 winnings. There are no real certs, in hindsight we see Frankel as the ultimate and unbeatable but when it came to race day there was always "what if?" Suggesting something terrible could happen or somehow the other horses would make sure he got trapped as it's the only way they could get him beaten, etc.

I have had 8/8 twice on goliaths and I've definitely done a few hundred of those bets along with super Heinz which I've had 7/7 on a few times too but never for the massive money you expect to get from those bets yielding all winners as the prices would be short and they'd pay maximum 50/1 the total stake if you calculated it. It's the ones where I have had 5 or 6 good prices that won that I made serious money. I do patents and trixies, Yankees too - always trying to win at least 10x my stake. Sometimes I have a good run, getting a good few winners and big returns and always go for at least 10x my stake - that's just how I bet. I do pick a lot of winners at decent prices and kick myself regularly when I don't have a single at 10/1 and end up with 0 return on a Yankee for a high stake when I could have won doing singles. That's me!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Seriously just shut the fuck up you boring cunt
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

betchrider wrote:Just goes to prove what sad individual you are. Unless on a clue what type of dumpling plays £500 jackpots lol. The day you get me on one of them is the day you get a Goliath up. Ie NEVER lol. You need help pal you're obviously a hopeless addict.
you ever been on a clue on a 500 betch? almost certainly yes, but you don't deserve to have been. everything you play is a hand down from someone that experimented and worked something out (invested time and money). now fair play if you want to just take take take from the game without ever contributing (other than negatively - ringing around diluting the value of info). i find it poor form to laugh at what provides you with a living. what sort of dumpling cries when he's one of the last to know others have just smashed a big clue? your sort is the answer. the sick thing about this game is that there's no karma....
Going skint....
discostu

Post by discostu »

My Dad's better than your Dad.
BFK

Post by BFK »

There are some good £500 games out there.

I must be a dumpling.

It's ok I can take it!!!
JG

Post by JG »

I often do 6/7/8 mix 'em ups on the old Heinz, Big Soup and Baxters combo. I'll not go for one or two Vesta curries, instead I live it up dangerous with a few star spangled triple yeahaa banner trixie dixies and a Union Jack multiple on the pot noodle. Yesterday chow mein came in for a spicy Thai odds on coconut fragrance. I can't believe muppets are still laying the carrots when coriander is in the running then crying like babies when the butternuts get squashed. Bombay bad boy a serious contender, a lot of heat on the inner ring on that one, but here comes my nap, sweet dreams everyone.

98.14% now Stu, remember the old advert for the Mum roll on anti perspirant? Well that's a possible avenue of variety.

I'm a dumpling as well, just to put myself in the casserole.

Milly Molly Mandy and The Jackpot Cookery lesson (Reflex) has passed test btw

Finally...to put it in another way moo the stuck hook the biz with hi spore ting hitches on aversion on joint on joint glue joint Nero in tore glam hood in the ditchgunned treasure on Penley Toad? The name baz teen Removed. Tanks. Needy shellfish mustards.
JG
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

bubbles wrote:you ever been on a clue on a 500 betch? almost certainly yes, but you don't deserve to have been. everything you play is a hand down from someone that experimented and worked something out (invested time and money). now fair play if you want to just take take take from the game without ever contributing (other than negatively - ringing around diluting the value of info). i find it poor form to laugh at what provides you with a living. what sort of dumpling cries when he's one of the last to know others have just smashed a big clue? your sort is the answer. the sick thing about this game is that there's no karma....
Don't think I know you but I certainly don't ring round “diluting" info. Never have never will. I'm certainly grateful for what fruits/leisure have given me. I don't cry when others smash a big clue as I knew of somebody on a big clue. Did I ring all over trying to get it ? No I asked for it off them but they wouldn't pass it on to which I added I didn't blame them. Cry no