My 500 Rowing session in services... dedicated to JG!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

My 500 Rowing session in services... dedicated to JG!

Post by Ruler of The World »

I was having a terrible day, well, it wasn't that terrible but it was frustrating...

I had just got £1000 in my account from some rare winnings I had from William Hill online (blackjack)... I had a key bet to chase that was on £330 so I went to it and was doing mental gambling within 30 minutes. Down to my last £100 I started to hit a few numbers for £9-13 but they were never consecutive so progress was slow... I was a couple of hundred down when I hit the pot which was up to £370 by then... Ended up £120 up. But the shop didn't have the cash! So I get sent to another Ladbrokes and collect there, only to get involved in another rowing session when I lost the lot... So I used that last £100 in my account and got to £900 and walked out very happy indeed... despite now being down on the day. Before anyone stupidly asks, I was using my bank card which is why the 1st shop didn't have the cash to pay me.

Now I decided to go to a certain service station on my way to somewhere quite far. I was up a few quid there from various random gambling, nothing really playable in there... then I decided to take on a Jackpot King at £300... this was scary as I was never up much and was playing Reel King Potty at the same time! After getting about £500 in I got the jackpot and the shields within £20 of each other and the machine auto collected as my credits and bank added up to more than £1000. Nothing was coming out and I even tried turning it on and off a couple of times but still nothing. Meanwhile, the rest of my money was mercilessly being sucked by Reel King Potty which didn't give me a single pot for about £600. If i had been able to get my cash I would have carried on.

Went back next morning and found the boss there who I showed my photos to and the details I had written down which he had seen matched. I asked him if he could pay me out anything as the machine was still off and perhaps if he could get it to pay I could just take my money and go. When he turned it on there was over £400 missing from the bank and about £150 in credits! Someone obviously knew something I don't and stole my cash! However, they did pay me in full - eventually. I got over half my money that day. I checked the Reel King Potty Pots and Gold and Bronze had gone pretty soon after I left it (judging by the value of the silver pot) so it looks like missing out on getting my cash cost me a fair bit.

Theoretically I lost nothing on the day but should have won a few hundred.

I apologise to anyone who has read this through and feels as cheated for reading it as I do for writing it! This is clearly JG's speciality, not mine!
JG

Post by JG »

Sounds like a rough ride with a few highs but plenty of kicks to the danglies. Better luck next time. Good touch on the JPK anyhow. Thieving player service night owls nearly had you over by the sounds of it.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

chipped jpk?
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Aren't they all? Its 2014!

I would love to know how those cunts got my money out since I've always thought I know every trick in the book when it comes to banked machines! Clearly I don't!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol 300 was brave then! easy to lose a grand from there ;)

had a 400 bank robbed myself from services, you were very lucky to get it?!
Going skint....
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Ahmad do you remember in Heston years ago the 500 RR was turned off, you switched it back on and it was IOU £156.20. You refilled it with 20p in tens and it paid the whole bank out, because if it knew it had no tens in it the machine would go straight to IOU. I Hope whoevers claim it was got paid...

Most amusing that was, makes up for some of the times i've not been paid an IOU.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Ruler of The World

That's why I did it, that fucking Vamp It Up they had in there which kept randomly alarming during boards cost me a fortune! Bunch of wankers, I repeatedly told them the problem and they didn't get it fixed! I assure you any claims with IOUs there get paid so no one lost out but those cunts who run the place or Gamestec!

Incredible memory you have, Richard!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

heston button pop services
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

There was a time when I doubt you would find more than £50 in every single fruit at Heston when Tommy was boomerang barring every fruit in there along with at least 2 others DAILY!